Dad's Group?

I heard light snores beside me, my eyes flickered open and Johnny was fast asleep. He looked adorable!
I got up to get ready but felt a pair of strong arms that pulled me back down. I was a bit shocked, I thought he was asleep, but I guess his half asleep.

"Stay... Stay with me". He mumbled and nuzzled his face in my stomach, it felt good. These sweet moments with him was all I fantasized about, and it's finally happening.

"Okay, Johnny. I'm here". I whispered back, kissing his neck lightly. I saw him smile, I've never made anyone smile like that before.

It felt nice.

I cuddled into him, placing my head in his chest. Until.. His damn phone rang! Curse you technology!

"Excuse me, love". He said with small yawn. He stretched and reached over for his phone, answering it and then placing it by his ear. Giving me a small smile as I laid there beside him.

"Fucking shit, shit shit shit!" He yelled, hurrying out of bed and ending the call.

He bent over and gathered all his clothing, getting dressed in a hurry.

"What happened?" I asked sadly, kinda disappointed that it had to end like this.

"I'm so sorry, this is very important. I have to get to the studio to get my role back for potc, I'm really sorry, I thought I was free for the week but they want this sorted out before next year". His apology was so sincere. My heart melted to how he spoke, everything he did was sexy.

"I'm sorry about that, Johnny. I love you". Woah! Where did that come from!? I saw him smile,he walked up to me slowly and pulled me in a long and passionate kiss. He pulled away too fast!

"One more one more". I begged, he let out a small chuckle and kissed me harder and longer thus time. It started heating up, I couldn't control myself around him. I ripped his shirt off, wanting him so bad.

"Baby, I have to go". He reminded I didn't stop, I continued leaving hot kisses all over his chest, grinding on him greedily.

"Just a quicky, please?" I whispered, he bit his lip in hesitation, making me give him the puppy dog eyes. He breathed a sigh of defeat and tossed me on the bed, crawling on top of me.

"This has to be quick".He warned, removing his pants hurriedly. And like he said, it was in and out and finished, he kissed my forehead as he panted heavily. He took a quick shower and got dressed.

"I love you too". He said, leaving the room and heading out.

A pretty delayed I love you too. But eh, at least he said it right?

Breakfast.

I told the maid not to cook for breakfast, I wanted to make some eggs and bacon since I hadn't had that in a while, the maid always cooks fancy shit I don't know about. So I went with the classic eggs and bacon for the day, I missed making my own food anyway.

I was singing to My generation by Hollywood vampires. Yes, Johnny's group that I loved alot, there music was just unique and just the change I needed. Lily came downstairs, rubbing her eyes sleepily, she looked so confused but adorable at the same time.

"What is even playing?" She asked, sleepily.

"TALKING BOUT MY GENERATION!" I yelled with the music as I flipped an egg, Lily smiled and retrieved a juice from the fridge.

"Hollywood vampires, duuh!" I yelled over the loud music and jammed with the guitar solo that Johnny did, I used the spatula as a guitar... Sad.

"You must really be a fan if you even listen to my dad's music, wow. I'm impressed. I think this was one of the songs my dad wrote for Alice Cooper". She said as she took a seat and grabbed an apple from the basket.