A Drunk Johnny Is A Cute Johnny.

"I don't care". I heard, I turned around to see Johnny with tears in his eyes. He wiped his face and sat down next to me, pulling me in a hug.

"I don't care how old you are, I don't care where you come from, I want to be with you. I've never felt so sure. When this thing is over, I want to meet the real you".

******
"A-Are you sure?" I asked, stepping away a few steps back. He sighed and pulled me in a hug.

No one made me smile the way he did, I felt so safe with him.

"I haven't been more sure, Mary."

Next morning.

I woke up, remembering what Johnny said, weird, Johnny wasn't in bed. So I decided to look around.
Just when I opened the door, Johnny stumbled inside.

"M- Morning". He came in and hugged me tightly, leaving deadly kisses on my neck. I could smell his strong stench of alcohol.

"Johnny". I smiled, he smiled back and kissed me hard, travlleing his hands down to my ass, I stopped him before he reached his destination.

"Johnny". I called out, louder this time. He sighed in irritation and groaned.

"Yes!" He yelled in irritation, it scared me for a second. I backed away just to be safe.

"You're drunk". I reminded, giving him a dissatisfied look. He sighed for the thousandth time this morning.

"N-Not drunk". He stammered, denying the fact that he was stumping across the room, completely hammered.

"Yes, you are". I argued, he was actually pretty fucking cute when his drunk. How can he be so God damn perfect with everything he does.

"N-No,try me. N-Not drunk". He stuttered, throwing himself on the bed. He can be so stubborn at times.

"How many fingers am I holding up?" I asked, showing the obvious choose of 2 fingers.

"T-Tree, there are tree people-Fingers. Tree fingers".

"No Johnny, there are no such thing as tr-"

He pressed his lips agisnt mine, his tongue begged for entrance, making me swoon again. He swirled his tongue in the most gorgeous way, he grabbed my butt, squeezing it with everything he had. He pressed his hard member against my thigh.

I wanted to, I wanted to so bad. But he was drunk, I would be violating his rights if I went for this. I didn't want him angry at me when he would be sober.

But...

Everything went down hill when he slipped his finger inside me, it felt so warm, so good.
I pushed him roughly on the bed, ripping his shirt into two,exposing his chest.

I trailed my hot kisses in every inch of art in front of me, he was made by God.
I could sense him smirking, his head thrown to the back in complete ecstasy. He moaned the cutest moan, did I just make him moan!?

"So good, so f-Fucking good...
Don't stop, don't... Stop..." He trialed off as I...

OKAY AGAIN! TOO WEIRD FOR ME!
But if you really want some action, leave a comment and I'll step out of my comfort zone for ya

In the next chapter....

BYE!