Chpt. •2

Alex's p.o.v

I was running in wolf form, letting its white fur flow through the wind. I was running with my beta Jason, we were racing one another, aparently cause we want to eat my mothers chocolate chip pie. I ran for dear life and I couldn't be happier, but yet I am not, since I can't find my mate... I just don't know. I had brown hair and I had a six pack but I wasn't huge like others, that have huge abs. I have half of it and I am proud of it though... I bet your wondering why I have white fur instead of black, well since my mom has natural blond fur in her wolf and my father was brown, it was a mixture and I became as white.. Funny... But serious.

I was almost there when I saw Him...my father at home...he's home!..

I shifted and found a pair of shorts waiting for me by my mother and one for Jason. " don't mind your father, he's just here to grab some business papers for the final process of making you alpha entirely. So then we will be able to do a celebration for you. I smiled and headed down the lake, to take a swim.

I was sad at the same time... I want to find my missing mate...

Mintalia's p.o.v

I got out of school, made no talk to anyone. I was glad a day was through and I was no longer confronted by Pervy guys asking cocky pick up lines for example'Girl, did you fall from heaven cause your an angel to my eyes' or ' You shine brighter then my smile. They were freaking annoying me that I was eager to leave as soon as the bell rang, having no one talk to me cause they saw the anoment on my face

When I got in the house I saw Rita holding an all black leather outfit." This, used to belong to me, when my mate rejected me, so then I decided to treat his ungrateful ass and start motor cycling with a gang o-" she began before I cut her off" wait, your a werewolf too? I didn't know cause I was like I gotta keep my secret from any views of human but now I see that your A werewolf too and now I'm like oh my god" I said. She smiled and handed the outfit to me." Try it on and there's a motor bike out back, go check it.

I went to go change in the outfit and then I came back out to see her sitting on the couch waiting for me. I walked in the small living room and she gasped" you look gorgeous in it" she said in awe. I smiled and gave a whirl, showing off the leather black tight skinny jeans. And misty mint blue tank with the black leathered jacket and minty blue high tops." Thanks Rita, very much." I said with a huge grin.

She lead me to the back yard where a Mint color motorcycle waited. I gasped, it was gorgeous!" Do you like it dear?" She said raising an eyebrow. " No, I love it" I yelled jumping up and down. She chuckled and threw me the keys in which I caught." Go on, you got the rest of the week off, and happy birthday mint." She smiled. I realized it was my birthday to day and I utterly forgot." Thanks Rita." I replied.

I got on the motorcycle and drove off with my hair blowing behind me.

-------------------------------

So here is third hope you like