Chpt. •5

Mintalia p.o.v

I ran as fast as my wolf legs could carry me. I ran and ran. I was sorta kinda enjoying this. I then jumped through a stream and went and turned around only going a wide range around them so they wouldn't run into me. Only the problem was, they seemed to have stopped following me. Grrr.

I went to go for my bike when I saw a white wolf looking through my stuff I guess the other three went somewhere. I saw the wolf go towards my bike and touch it with his paw.

Oh that's it, no one touches my bike.

Alexanders p.o.v

She was on her motor and then she turned on purpose. On purpose! Landing in the ditch screaming. She shifted and ran into the woods. I mind- linked the guys telling them to go after her and that'll I'll stay to see if she comes back for her bike. I was looking at her bike touching it with my paw when I heard a noise. I thought it was just a squirrel, but no, I was then attacked by a black wolf. She pinned me to the ground. Realizing that its my mate.

She growled and didn't let me move. I saw all the features when I saw her smiling and laughing. Then I realized why. She saw that I was a white wolf. And thought it was ridiculous. I growled and then took it as a chance to escape, but she had a grip. Well then she seems very intelligent. But then I thought something else, As she held me down with both her paws on my wolf chest I brought her closer and nipped at her ear. Her reaction was priceless. She loosened up and I took it as my chance of pinning her. She yelped when she was pinned down.

Mints p.o.v

He pinned me down with his trick... Oh my Moon goddess... He started licking my snout and my neck. A whimper slipped and seeing that he enjoyed it. He started nibbling my ear and I took this chance to fake an injury. I started whining uncontrollably and then he realized that he was ''hurting'' me. So he got off and tilted his head. I then got up to continue faking a leg injury. He stepped back and sat down. I shifted and ran for my bike and started it. I rode away quickly and got home before he followed me. I sighed in relief.

-------------------------------------------

WELL HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND BTW THIS IS FUNNY OR NAH⤵⤵

" Roses are red

Violets are blue

I have five fingers

The third ones do you"

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Anyway like,comment and vote, and share..lmao