Chpt. •4

Alex's p.o.v

I caught her hand before she fell down on the hard solid ground. I felt the electricity flow through me as I studied her face, pale, flawless and with no make up, this girl is all natural... Her face was scrunched up ready to fall and was not at all afraid. I admired how her hand was so soft and how it fit perfectly...

Seconds later her eyes opened, revealing eyes that looked like Carmel, no honey, or both mixed with a hint of golden brown or and dark gold... They were staring at me, afraid. Wanting escape. We stared down for a while until she bit my hand... I was freakin out... But I realized that she was running away I went after her mind-linking Jason, Cole, and Sean to go after her.

We were looking everywhere, when I smelled that sweet smell of Mint Chocolate and a hint of pine wood. I then spotted her sneaking out the door when I went after her followed by the other guys... She was fast but not fast enough.

Mint's p.o.v

They were searching the whole place, so I took the chance to sneak out the front door. As I made it out I was spotted by him and his friends. I then ran out the door breathing heavily quickly towards my motorcycle I had gotten from Rita. As I got on I turned it on and rode off to the street. Then I heard the ripping of clothes. I turned around as saw a white, sandy blonde, chocolate brown and gray wolves running at me. I screamed because wouldn't you scream if your on a motorcycle at night being chased by 4 freaking werewolves and they are boys. I mean what would you do? Go on faster believing that you can make it or knowing your gonna die anyway so give up and fall to the side of the road screaming. Cause I chose B.

I drove off down the side of the hilled road and into the woods screaming as I fell off my bike. I got up slowly, and shifted into my black wolf. I started running, then realizing that I left the bike over by the ditch. Ugh! I'll get that later. Man, weirdest birthday ever!

----------------------------------------------------------

So short chpter but whtah