Chpt. ° 6

Mints' p.o.v

I closed the door and locked it and quickly, went to the kitchen to see Rita holding a piece of chocolate pie. I guess she was hungry like I was. I said a quick hi and went to the fridge. I searched for some ingredients so I can cook up something good right now. I was tired of this long day, and its like idk time and idc anyway.

But to be sure I checked my watched,2:43. Ok..longest birthday that is now over in my life. I decided not to cook anymore so I went to bed to get well rested for the long day ahead of me. I slowly thought about the the events that had occurred through out the day and I slowly drifted off into a comforting sleep, one I hadn't had for a birthday night before and I enjoyed it.

Alexs p.o.v

I was talking to Jason about the pack boundaries and the rumor about rogues near the territory. They have been getting closer attacking other packs that are near by.But I was to caught up on my mystery mate."Alexander Miguel Stones!" I heard before I was pushed into the lake...

Jasons p.o.v(shocker!!you'll figure it out)

I was so annoyed with Alex's attitude... He has been ignoring me since yesterday when we went to the wolf cave. I pushed him to the lake and ran for dear life laughing my ass off. I ran in the pack house where Alexa mom was." Help me! He's going to kill me!" I shouted before hiding behind the Luna.

"Jason Edwards Hurtega!" I heard a booming voice. I coward back down trying to make myself smaller and unnoticeable. Yeaaa it didn't work.

" Uh yeah?" I said trying not to laugh.

" Why did you push me in the damn lake."

" Because you need to look fresh for your mate!" I laughed at my joke but I guess no one else did so I stopped and coughed to cover my laugh.

" You found your mate?" Luna asked. Alex stiffened and looked around. " Y-yeah" he stuttered. I mentally laughed because he was stuttering in front of Luna and he's the next Alpha. But now was not the time for playing around.

" Why didn't you tell me sooner." She asked in a disappointed tone.

" Because I wanted her next to me when I told you and dad." Alex said in a low whispery voice.

" Well where is she?" I looked at Alex and saw that he couldn't answer that.

"uh"

*
*
*

*
Dun dun Dun.
Welll here you go. Sorry for the slowest update in the history of life. anyway enjoy it as you will.