Chpt. •3

Mints p.o.v

I reached my destination, the Werewolf Cave. It was underground. I always wanted to go here but never could. I parked my bike out back and started walking towards the entrance. I nodded my head towards the guards and they replied with a nod and a stare in awe.Once I got in the smell of alcohol hit me, as well as sweaty bodies everywhere and the sound of the bass going on and on...

I walked over and whispered something to the D.j, he nodded and said in 5 minutes. I nodded and waited impatiently

Alex's p.o.v

I got off my car followed by Jason, Cole, and Sean . I got inside but instead of alcohol I smelled the smell of Mints and Pine woods and I heard the most mesmerizing voice.

"Heart beats fast

Colors and promises
How to be brave

How can I love

When I'm afraid

to fall but watching

you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away

somehow. One step

Closer! I have died every

Day waiting for you

Darling don't be afra-"

It made my knees buckle... I shivered in awe as I saw who it was. It was a girl, she looked breath taking, and I literally had my breath taken away... It hitched in my throat. Jason saw my reaction and asked if I was ok. I just Growled" mate"

Mints p.o.v

I was halfway through the song when smelt a strong scent Of pine trees and water. I looked up as I was singing to see a man with three other guys looking at me. The guy who I assume is an alpha, he had plain brown eyes with brown hair. I saw lust in his eyes, I just rolled my eyes and finished the song followed by rounds of clapping. I bowed and walked off the stage. I hid in the crowd and tried to snuck out when I ran into something or rather more into someone. Feeling bolts of sparks and energy run through my body I quickly shut my eyes knowing I'd fall.

---------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

MADE IT ESPECIALLY FOR Y'ALL.

IDK IF I SHOULD CONTINUE IT.