The Party

It had been a few days since the kissing accident and the air between you and Yuri were cleaning up and you still walked with her to her house (it's a really nice home to look at). While walking you realize that Hanzo was throwing his party for the beginning of the school year party. Hanzo's parents were working as home real estate agents and so his parents would let him use a house now and then even though they weren't supposed to. The party was gonna be that Saturday so you decide that maybe some fun time will make up for the incident that happened a few days ago.

"Hey Yuri um I was wondering if you would like to go to a party?" You say as you and her walk down a major street.

"A party?" She says as if she's thinking about it.

"Yeah a party"

"I haven't been to one so why not"

"Really you never been to one?"

"No"

"Well trust me you'll enjoy it Hanzo always has the best parties"

"Hanzo?"

"Oh yeah he's my best friend normally he'd walk me home but he seems to be busy a lot more this year."

"Oh." She says before not saying anything else. After walking for about 30 more minutes you arrive outside her house.

"Well you will probably have to go with me so I can show you where the place is. Is 8 pm a good time for you" You ask her as she starts to unlock her gate.

"That is fine with me. What should I wear?" She ask swinging the gate open

"Anything casual but you can add a bit to it. Just long as you feel like yourself I guess."

"Okay then (y/n). See you at 8" she says as she walks through and closes the gate behind her leaving you thinking what kind of party person Yuri would be. You soon turn and walk away from the Mansion and toward the town to find a cheap place to eat.

*
Saturday 7:30 PM

Your dressing skills were pretty okay. You've gone to many parties but for some reason you were having a hard time finding something to wear. In the end you settled on (f/c) skinny jeans and a (f/c) crop top. You set it off with putting on earrings and making sure your hair was looking the way it should be. You look at the clock and remember that you were going to have to pick Yuri up. You make your way downstairs and the keys to your dad's car since he wasn't using it. You soon set off to pick up Yuri and you realize you were gonna be late. Not the best impression.

After 20 minutes you end up there at 8:05 PM and you sigh as you wait outside the gate in your dad's black Mercedes truck. Within seconds of you pulling up you see Yuri walking out the door wearing a simple black skirt and a jean jacket with a tank top under it. She was really...amazing looking as you could think about it. She soon opens the passenger door before closing it and looking at you.

"You were 5 minutes late"

"I'm sorry about that"

"It's fine, I just like being on time"

"Awe, well next time I'll be on time"

As Yuri gets into the car she looks at your outfit and her eyes linger before turning towards the window and looking at the lights on the street.

*

They arrive outside of the house that's a bit far out from the town. You could spot it a mile away from the amount of cars that were around it and the people outside. You drive up to the side of the house and get out and look over at Yuri who was still in the car staring at the house.

"Hey you ready to go in? Don't worry too much about anything even if you do do something stupid. It's more of whatever happens at Hanzo's party stays at Hanzo's party...ya know?" You say hanging on the door of the car. She looks at you before getting out not taking her eyes off the house. You soon link your arm with hers and smile before pulling her into the house with you.

When you open the door you are greeted by Hanzo who smiles when he sees you.

"Ah the life of the party has arrived I see" he says not even taking into the existence of Yuri.

"Of course and I'm here with a friend" you say as you let go of Yuri's arm and look over at her. She kinda just looks at him then at you.

"Hmm the new girl better keep a watch on her friend. I've been hearing some things round school about her. Seems some guys are interested." He says only glancing at Yuri but then keeping his eyes on you.

"Oh Hanzo you know I won't let anything happen to her...anyway did you get the drinks that you said you ordered?" You ask him while Yuri says unusually quiet.

"Ah, of course and I saved it just for you! These guys are drinking beer and average vodka but you my girl get a bottle of marshmallow flavored vodka. Don't drink too much okay I don't want you to blackout." He says as he takes a bottle about the size of his upper arm out of his jacket and hands it to you.

"Aw Hanzo I love you sooo much! I wouldn't know what to do without you. Your a great friend." You look at the bottle and can't help but smile not noticing the small sad face that struck Hanzo but he quickly fixes it when you look back up at him. Yuri takes notice of Hanzo's sad face when you say friend.

"Anything for you haha...anyway I should get going I gotta make sure everything is going smoothly I'll see ya around yeah?" Hanzo then rubs his hand on your (h/c) hair before making his way through the crowd.

"See ya!" You say waving keeping the bottle in your hand as you did so.

"He's close to you?" You hear Yuri say before you turn and look at her.

"Yeah he's my best friend we have been for a long time."