-3-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" Get off his dick. " Nonnie frown at Rico getting upset.

" Bitch I ain't on his dick! " Nonnie huffed.

" The album was ass and you know it. " I laughed shaking my head at the both of them.

" You hating and I don't appreciate that at all! " She said being hella aggressive.

Rico looked at me with a funny ass facial expression.

I continued to mind my business while drinking on my pink lemonade

Ain't nun of my business.

So I ain't gone add my self in it by no means.

Period!

" Nigga cried the whole album MIRACLE! " I made a face looking the other way already knowing she was finna snap.

Saying her real name pissed her off cause of personal reasons.

Story for another day.

" You doing too much now BITCH ASS BOY. " She hopped onto of him choking him out.

" HELP HELP REAL NIGGA DOWN, " Rico screamed making me laugh.

" SMOKING ON THIS PUR— ohhh the fuck y'all doing in here? " I blinked at the group of people coming into my home.

" She doing the most about that trash ass album, " Rico rubbed him neck pushing Nonnie off him.

" You know damn well tha— you know what FUCK YOU BITCH. " She ran up the steps.

" She was suppose to do my eyebrows. " Carter pouted.

" I'll do em. " Rico smiled, Carter looked at him like he was crazy.

" Say old youngboy better though, " Man Man randomly blurted out lighting a blunt.

" Before I go and 38 Baby are his best albums. " I added

( AND THATS A FAT ASS FACT, period. )

" Y'all playin on my boy lil top doe, Realer his best album hands down ! " I blinked at Rico confused.