-17-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" Girl, YESSS he was with her in MY bed " I sighed lowly to myself as I cleaned my station up

I've finally decided to start taking hair seriously. So I got a booth down here at my girl Taneshia salon and I'm starting to regret it.

I've been here for almost three weeks and all they do is talk about is bitches with more then one baby daddy wen half of them fucking somebody man and then they wanna talk about who done fucked there man and how they ain't shit.

But then they be bragging about fucking somebody else man... weird flex but ok then.

" You come in here telling us about a new man every month or two ... you sure you ain't the problem? " Nijah tilted her head at Yolonda.

You done fucked up... I'm pray for you after she cuss yo dumb ass out.

Cause you don't EVER say some shit like that to a female like her.

She one of them hoes that complain about everything and act like she don't know why her nigga left or cheated on her ass.

" See bitch that's where you got me fu— "

The whole shop got quiet and I almost started throwing my long ass back in this bitch.

They never shut the fuck and I fucking hate it.

I'm so use to being able to do hair in a quiet place other then Nonnie or Rico sometimes bothering me but other then that it's quiet.

" Guh I know you see me standing hea, " I frown slowly looking up at Von.

" What you doing here boy? "

" You was texting the group chat talm about you was hungry but I guess I'll take it back the fuck, you ungrateful piece of shit. "

" Mhm what you get me? " I mumbled sitting the broom down.

" Lemme get a hug first mutha fucka. " I sighed opening my arms for him.

He picked me up squeezing me tightly.

" I gotta head out doe ima chill with you tonight. " I nodded grabbing a couple of frys out the bag after he handed it to me.

I watched him leave out the salon and once he left they started right back up but this time they were talking to me.

Ima say fuck this shop real soon cause I don't like it here at all.

" You messing with that lil boy? " Diana old ass asked combing some  little girl hair out.

" He my friends friend " She nodded looking at me funny.

" Mm he messing with my niece Mia and I do— "

" That ain't gots nothing to do with me I don't mess with him. "

She rolled her eyes but she ain't say shit else to me.

I don't see what her niece fucking with him gots to do with me... like everybody know Von gets around and it's never been a fucking secret.

Any bitch thinking she his bitch is a damn FOOL, like I'll hand that hoe a mutha fucking red nose and some clown shoes cause bitch you real circus ready.

" Hay girl, " I smiled at my last appointment relieved I'll be out of here in no time.

𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣2𝙭 𝟓𝟔𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬

" Boy you better delete that shit

" Boy you better delete that shit. I don't need no hoes getting jumpy in my DM's cause yes I do still slap hoes the fuck. " He yawned ignoring me.

" My nigga ain't gone like this I will like for y— "

" Me and you both know you ain't got no nigga and if you did I ain't worried I can fight and this 40. gone have that nigga Diddy bopping. " He smiled down at his guns.

" Why you got this mutha fucka on my leg Day'Von? Move it foe I break it . "

" You wanna go shoot somebody? " I made a face.

" Only mutha fucka I will be shooting is yo ass if you don't get these gun out my bed so I can SLEEP! " He laughed lowly to himself

He stood up grabbing two at a time putting them in my closet on top of my damn shoe boxes.

He aimed it at my tv and I almost had a fucking fit cause that mutha fucka was EXPENSIVE and it's MY damn tv.

But why hood niggas be looking so good with guns and them fuck ass forces on?

" Let's got shoot people. "

Day'Von gone be the death of me.

_____________

..... I think I'm ready to start kicking shit off.

Shit been too peace for me

But if you know me then you know I'm down with all the drama and fuck shit 😂‼️