-10-

- 𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 -

𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝟓𝐡

" Ughh I can't take it. " Noonie moaned putting her hand on Amir stomach.

" Move yo hand brooklyn. "

He smacked her hand still pumping in  and out of her groaning at the macaroni sounds her pussy were making.

Noonie stared at him with tears in her eyes it's was just too much pleasure for her right now. She really didn't know why she was crying at this point.

She thought her body was use to Amir by now but every time they fuck her body is introduced to new and better things.

" I-I fin-na c-cumm. "

" Hold that shit. "

She bit her lips staring at Amir the whole time ignoring his chains dangling in her face.

Her body began to shake and her walls tighten up around his dick. Only he had this affect on Noonie and she hated it.

" I-I hold i-it an—"

She moaned loud enough for the whole hood to know Amir had somebody in his crib letting lil Scotty free.

" Raise up. " He mumbled holding his throbbing dick in his left hand.

Noonie sat up with her mouth wide open and Amir wasted no time letting his kids free.

He tapped his dick on her tongue a couple times before she swallowed it all making him smile.

She grabbed him sticking her tongue in his mouth allowing him to taste his self.

"You nasty for that. " 

" Ouu guess ima nasty lil bitch. " Nonnie sung going into the bathroom.

Noonie stared at herself in the mirror upset at her self.

She always end up with his dick in her after they " break up " and she know she in the wrong cause she's the reason there not together fully.

Amir is fully committed to Noonie but Noonie is nowhere near ready to be in a relationship, so she think.

The pain in her heart is still there from her past and she just can't put her trust in any other man if she couldn't even trust her own old mans.