-28-

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
2 months later

" Simone said come here. " I frown hearing my other brother name.

" Sim— "

" Wassup baby si— oooh "

I clingy onto him like wet clothes do to your body forgetting about my swollen stomach.

" I missed you so much bubba, " I whispered

" Damn I missed you too look at yo luh wanna be grown ass finna have a baby, eht baby gone give yall hell. " He laughed poking my kinda sticking out belly.

" Ima call that luh mutha fucka peanut. "

" Peanut nigga ?!?! " I tilted my head

" Yea that's what all the luh big head bad ass luh kids nicknames is cause I'm already knowing that mutha fucka gone be bad ass fuck, " He laughed leaning against the wall.

" But anyways, Why you ain't tell me you was getting out today? " I slapped his shoulder making him laugh a little.

" I wanted to surprise y'all, did you know Chase damn near my height now? " I nodded laughing at his facial expression.

" Yes that boy was my height not too long ago but that nigga swear he the shit now. " I rolled my eyes thinking back to the random shit he been doing to me since I've been pregnant and defenseless.

" AND IS HOE!?!? " Chase yelled walking pass my door.

" CUSS IN MY DAMN HOUSE AGAIN CHASE !!! " Mama yelled making me and Simone laugh.

" Y'all ain't changed at all, " I shook my head cause it was nothing but the truth.

We haven't and I hope we never do.

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" AYEEE ITS MOVING!! " I yelled bent over in my mirror.

" What in the ghetto lord going on in here? " Rico covered his eyes turning around.

" She shaking her ass bones. " Von mumbled looking at the TV

" And you just sitting here letting her hurt herself like this? "

" Ain't my problem at all. "

I frown looking at the both of them for a second.

" Y'all lucky my sister told me to be a good person this week. " I mumbled picking my phone up off the dresser.

" How much she gone give you this week? " I shrug my shoulders looking back at Von.

" She said she gone surprise me but I ain't gone accept it cause shouldn't no mutha fucka have to give me money just cause I can't keep my hands to myself. "

" The growth! " Rico high fived me making me laugh lowly to myself.

" India still mad? " I nodded my head

" Sis needs to let that hurt go it was nothing but a little hit to the head it could have been worst. "

" Exactly bruh that's what I was saying but Woo was like you have you have to understand if that was you you would be mad too. See look for one that wouldn't be me cause I'll slap the fucked outta a mutha fucka ! " Rico clapped his hands nodding his head.

" As you should. "

" God told me to slap the fuck out of her because she was was playing on my top so I did. "

" You just mean ass fuck. " Von butted in

" And is the fuck. " I snapped looking back at him.

" Don't do all that now, " I waved him off plopping down on my bed.

" Let's go out to eat. " I mumbled watching Rico leave out my room.

" What you want to eat? " I shrug my shoulders rolling off the bed.

" Put some clothes on and meet me down stairs. "

Yaaay bitch !

___________

I guess I'll just give y'all these already wrote chapters I got 🤷🏽‍♀️.