-48-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝘢𝘯𝘥 12,392 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝙡𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙮._ : P***y like a wild fox, lookin' for a Sasuke 🍥!

view all 11,584 comments

" Y'all know how to remove a bullet for a human arm? " Jaliya, one of Noonie weird ass friends, asked looking up at her phone.

She's a pretty girl no lie it's just she weird as fuck. Like she come up with these dumb but slick weird ass questions having us all thinking and shit.

" My boyfriend needs to come on, " I mumbled peeping into the kitchen were him and Amir were talking at.

" Ask Google hoe ... Google knows everything, " Noonie whispered as she rocked Amaya spoiled ass in her arms.

That's why I ain't wanna babysit that damn baby. All it do is fucking CRY !!  

I ain't finna hold no baby all damn day. She had the right idea but the WRONG BITCH !

" Shanti said Pooh just went into labor. You gone watch Landon? "

I nodded my head standing up, " Yea ima go get him now. VON COME ON WE GOTTA PICK DON DON UP !! "

" IMA MEET YA IN DA CAR! "

****

" So what you gone do for thanksgiving? " I asked Von as I laid on top of him staring directly in his face.

It's a habit and he doesn't say nothing soooo who gone check me? aw okay that's what I thought.

" Ima just get a plate from my aunties and chill with da gang. " He shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head like he made his mind up or something. " What you gone do? "

" Ima spend the night at my Yaya and paw paw house the night before so I can be the taste tester AND I was thinking you could come meet my folks for thanksgiving diner if your up for up though. "

" You want me too? " I nodded my head up and down fast. " I'll come through then. "

" SAYLESSS!! "

" LESS " Landon yelled making me bust out laughing.

" Hush child. "

****

" Y'all know Carter pregnant? " Shanti hollered looking too calm for my liking.

" How you know that? " Pooh asked

Even right after child birth she was still being nosey as fuck.

Nosey Bitch Tingz.

" Come on bitch tell us we waiting, " Noonie said  pulling out a big bag of hot puffs from her purse.

I pulled my phone out to turn down my rodwave cause ima need to hear all of this luv.

" I was at that station out south t— "

" Why in the hell were you out south? " Shawn butted in scaring the SHIT out of me.

I forgot his ass was even in this bitch. Nigga need to say hi a couple times to remind my ass theres more humans in this bitch.

" I work out south and you know this, " Shawn nodded his head " But like I was saying I was at the station and I was in the chip aisles and here come Carter with this big ass stomach BUT that's not what set it off for me. This nigga she was with looked just like Ty'Shon. "

EXCUSE ME MISS GORL?!?!

_____________

This chapter was ass but it's something right?

BUT introspective will be coming to a end REAL SOON ☹️.

Enjoy this update cause I'm not updating again until I'm finish writing the last few chapters 😩.

#wattys2020 !!