-43-

7 MONTHS LATER

Kayla eyes popped opening as she jumped up gasping from the terrifying events going on inside her head.

She rubbed her well over due braids looking around the hospital room with a weird look on her face and making a mental note to take them braids down ASAP.

" You let yourself get shot stupi— ew where this nurse at, " Kayla frown pressing random buttons just because.

Nurse Betty ran in the room with a cup of ice water and a smile but Kayla didn't care about shit other then the water for her dry ass throat right now.

" I'm happy to see you finally up Makayla, " Kayla raised her finger up downing the cup of water like it was nothing.

" How long was ... you know? "

" Seven months but your up now and your family has been notified, you need anything else? "

" Yea I need a two fat ass jugs of water. " Kayla said being serious as fuck.

Betty nodded her head running to get that by passing Noonie and Amir wobbling down the hallway with a bag of food.

***

" So you mean to tell me Iyanna died, Kentrell disabled his pages AND got two new babies on the way? " Noonie nodded her head stuffing her face with the chicken nuggets.

" That's so damn ghetto. Iyanna would pull some shit like that .. knowing burying a mutha fucka like 10k. Ima beat her and Eve ass when I see them in heaven on my folks! " Amir shook his head at Kayla laughing lowly to himself.

Kayla grabbed the water jug titling that hoe back taking big ass sips as Noonie sat back watching her with a amused facial expression.

Kayla wiped her chin frowning over at Noonie as she stared at her, " Bitch you gay stop looking at me. "

Noonie waved her off running her hand over her belly with a small smile on her face filling her baby act a fool in her stomach from the food they just ate.

" I can't believe my baby sister having a fucking baby bra ... shit c— "

Kayla was quickly cut off by everybody running into her room but you know Rico had to be the extra one and running around the bed jumping around.

" Say pussy bitch ! You up what's up KAYLA !! MANE !!" Rico yelled dapping her up then pulling her into a hug.

He was just so over joyed he didn't know what to do but hug her.

" Landon ima beat your ass stop throwing shi— get your son ! " Pooh yelled wobbling into the room.

" WOW everyone pregnant, I thought it was fuck them kids? " Kayla said catching Noonie attention

" Oh it's still fuck them kids BUT not my kid. Ya feel me? " Kayla nodded laughing at Shanti slow self.

" Say hey god mommy, " Shanti coo'd putting Siah in her face.

Kayla pouted grabbing Siah from Shanti. Siah looked up at Kayla as she took her hand out of her mouth and mugged her.

Kayla mugged her back making everybody around her roar in a fit of laughed along with Landon.

" I fight babies too these hands rated e for everybody. Here take your demon seed Richard. " 

As Rico grabbed Siah, Kayla glanced around the room as everyone talked among themselves she noticed Von was nowhere to be found.

" Where Von at? " Kayla blurted out making everybody look at her.

" Von for the streets sis, " Rico told her keeping it short and simple.

Kayla frown not knowing what for the streets meant. He must have forgot she haven't been on Instagram to know the street jokes and shit.

" Oh you don't know what that mean .. he a ho. That's better? "

" I don't even wanna know how he a ho just give me Don Don. " She mumbled wanting to know but decided against it right now.

Oh ima get to the bottom of this shit, she thought to herself smiling down at Landon.

_______________

I asked y'all do y'all know WHY Iyanna had to die ... not WHO killed Iyanna 💀.

Y'all had ONE job ... just ONE 😂!

Oh and y'all should follow me ☺️