-45-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝘢𝘯𝘥 4,201 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝙡𝙪𝙭𝙪𝙧𝙮𝙠𝙖𝙖𝙖𝙮._ : HoodBarbie 🦋.

view all 3,297 comments

" Buy me the ps5 and I'll post you on god, " Von told me rubbing my FLAT ass.

I pushed his hand off me turning over with my phone in my hand still scrolling through my explore page.

" I know you ain't still mad about what I said Kay Kay? " I rolled my eyes blowing a raspberry.

I'm not even that mad but I'm still hella tight right now and he kinda hurt my damn feelings.

" You really doing the most bra. "

I made the most confused face looking at my phone. I sat my long back ass up hitting the power button on my phone.

" You don't play like that Von! How you gone tell me it sound like you taking screenshots when you hitting me from the back? You know how I feel about my ass bra! And you steady mak— "

I sucked my teeth feeling myself get all work up again and he just stared at me with the most stupidest facial expression.

" Come here bra, " He whispered pulling me onto his lap. " You know I was just playing withcha bra. I was high as fuck then and you know I don't know how to control my mouth then. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings like that and I'll never Intentionally hurt you in any kind of way. You know I love you right? " I nodded smiling up at him as I held onto him tightly.

" Yea, I love too. "

***

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 3,901 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙝2𝙧𝙖𝙬: 💕 ....

View all 2,457 comments

" WE ON THE BLOCK PART TWO! " Shanti yelled recording herself.

" I can't believe you got me out here again, " Noonie mumbled leaning against Amir car.

" You getting chunky girl. " Shanti told me poking my butt.

Bitch lie again?!?!

Von looked down at me with a unreadable facial expression then back up making me look in direction he was.

" Here come these dumb ass bitch, " Rico mumbled sitting on the hood of his car looking off somewhere else.

Amir leaned back in his seat basically hiding with a unamused face. Shit I was finna run too until Von pulled me into his waist holding on to me tightly.

" Bitch if I get jumped today and you don't help me. I swear ima make your time in hell worst then I did here! " I whispered smacking him in the side of the face.

" Oh I see you with your lil girlfriend. " That Javonni bitch said with some bitches behind her.

Correct, BIG girlfriend.

I'm more like this nigga caregiver fuck is you talm about bitch.

" Move around somewhere lil bra. " Von mumbled pulling his phone out.

Oh you gone act like you checking your phon— NO PS5 FOR YOU BITCH !

And everybody be wondering why I be smacking the shit out of him.

" I just don't see how you can just leave all this, " she ran her hand down her body doing a little spin showing her FAT ass off. " For that. "

I put my hand up laughing uncontrollably with my other hand on my knee.

" She finna talk her shit, " Noonie whispered to Shanti as this hoe recorded.

" Look hea BITCH, " I pushing Von up off me getting in her face.

I got this don't need no nigga help to defend me I been defending myself BEFORE THIS NIGGA !

" You loose pussy fat nose ole think you the shit ass bitch. I outta bat you in your shit for that lil ugly shit you just did bitch but ouu today's your lucky day ho! I ain't een gotta touch ya lil bra everybody right here will beat on you ho while I spit on yo ho ass. Stay in a hoe place for I show you what's my lil ass really can do! "

" Girl bye you ain't about nothing! " She laughed along with her lil group behind her.

" Uht uht don't do dat, " Rico said tryna warn her ass.

" I'm untouchable sis. "

I nodded before quickly grabbing her head and kneeing the bitch in the mouth twice. Once I let go of her head I sent a mean kick to lil bitch chest making her fall backwards.

I know that shit hurted with these hard ass Jordan's Von bought me.

( the jordans she got on in her picture. )

" I felt that shit in my damn chest. " Noonie said shaking her head at the girl.

" I told yo ass don't do that. " Rico added

Play me pussy and Ima show a bitch who really pussy.

______________

There go y'all update 😘.