-40-

THE SAME NIGHT

" What you here for Mir? " Nonnie mumbled staring down at her freshly done white toes.

Amir smacked his lips pushing Noonie against the front of the car.

" I came to see yo ass! You wanted to see m— "

" No I wanted to make sure you were good. I understood why you ain't wanna talk but don't not see me Amir, you know how I get around this time too! "

Amir sighed nodding his head, " Yea and I'm sorry mane but you know it hit different for me cause I was actually cool with my moms around that time and shit. "

Noonie nodded her head pulling Amir into a hug allowing him to squeeze her tightly.

Amir and Noonie mama problems were kinda similar but only difference is Amir had a chance to sit down and talk to his mama about the way he felt.

They were all good until things Amir don't even think about went down. He ain't never been the same since he fully lost her.

" I love you Amir, " Noonie whispered sniffing a little.

" I love you too ma. "

They stood there in the night ignoring the world ... well forgetting where they were at.

MAJOR MISTAKE

Tires began to screech making Amir look up fast but today he wasn't fast enough.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

" YOUR GOING THE WRONG WAY !! " Iyanna yelled punching Shawn in the arm.

He looked over at Iyanna making a stale face forgetting all about the road in front of him.

" Nigga watch the road not me the fuck. "

Shawn waved her off speeding up a little bit. They weren't going nowhere but to see Shanti and Rico but mostly the baby.

" Rico look so scary to me now, " Iyanna mumbled liking his post.

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 1,215 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝙧𝙞.𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤: Gotta shooter 4 your shooter 🔫

ᵛⁱᵉʷ ᵃˡˡ ¹,⁵²⁸ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

" That goofy ass nigga won't hurt a fly ..... nowadays. " Shawn mumbled thinking back to the days before Rico had became a father.

Rico was his regular goofy self but he was more happy and taking his life more serious.

He was out of the game and now focusing on opening up his own tattoo shop.

Rico did his own tattoos and everybody else's that he fucks with tattoos like Amir, Shawn, Von and even Shanti's few.

He's more worried about raising and being there for his daughter so he don't really hang around a lot of folks nomore.

" Sound like you a lil hurt there ... talk to a pimp. " Iyanna said sending Noonie pictures of herself she took earlier just because.

Sista Cousin💕: gtfo ho 😂.

eat my ass ho😘.

9:45pm

oh cause I thought a bitch that ain't got shit on me said sum🤣

DELIVERED

" I bet her and Amir fucking nasty asses, " Iyanna mumbled to herself locking her phone.

" Speaking of fucking. "

Iyanna frowned looking over at Shawn not wanting to talk about sex with her brother cause that's just wasn't on her agenda tonight.

He looked over at her for a long five seconds well it felt long to him but ... y'all know five seconds ain't that long.

" You fucking Man? "

" Man Man? " Iyanna asked acting confused while scratching her head.

" Na duh ho. You fucking him or what? " Shawn asked already knowing the answer

Man Man already told him the truth and at first he was mad but then again he didn't care cause she almost grown and shit.

" Who told you that? " She said making a high pitch squeaky sound.

Shawn sat back as the car came to a short stop because of the red light.

" You know I already know right? " Iyanna sighed laying her head on widow.

Shawn opened his mouth to say something but shut it looking over at the car beside them.

" Oh shit IYANNA G— "

*BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM *

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦...

_________________

*pew pew* 🔫

Who y'all think gone die? 🙃

Oh and y'all funny asl bra😂. Y'all mfs be having me and my spam cracking tf up bra😂😂😂!