-6-

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬
𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚜
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" You're sooo cute. " I cooed at the baby boy standing in Man Man living room.

" Tank you. " He smiled clapping him hands together.

" Who baby? Let me have him PLEASE! " I sung walking into the kitchen.

" That's my baby, " A pretty brown skin girl said standing beside Von.

" Can I have him ... please. " I playfully begged scooping him up in my arms.

" Be my guest with his bad ass. "

" You got him fucked up. " Von mugged her.

" You don't even like to watch him shut yo ass up Vonny. "

" I'll kick you in the face. " She rolled her eyes grabbing the baby out my arms. " Stop calling me that gay ass shit. "

" Ima tell Auntie on you. " She mumbled leaving out the kitchen.

" So tell ha' bald head ass. "

" That's your nephew? " He nodded sitting back in his chair.

" Where Rico ass a— "

" YOOO, Destiny get badder everytime I see ha' . " Rico yelled coming into the kitchen on cue.

" That's my sister bitch. " Rico shrug his shoulders.

" You not finna sit here and act like you ain't fuck my cousin two nights ago though. " Rico folded his arms across his chest looking Von up and down.

" You don't even fuck with her. " I raised my left eye brow at the both of them.

"But ain't you fuck C—"

" Ight that's enough. " Shawn came out of nowhere looking at them.

" Na let them finish its getting good. "

" Get yo messy ass out of hea and go see paw paw and Yaya they said you ain't been answering them. "

Yaya = Granny ( Greek )

" I just called her ass this morning but I guess I'll go see what they talm abt. "

" Jon, shut the fuck up. " Yaya yelled into the living from the kitchen.

" Eat my d—" He looked over at me clenching his teeth together. " Ouuuuuu you so lucky my grandchild  in here. " He yelled back.

" Don't try to show out Jonathan. "

She slapped his neck before sitting beside him in a separate recliner.

" Shawn dirty neck ass and my New New baby been telling us about this boy who you been ... hoeing? " Paw Paw made a face looking at me funny.

Yaya busted out laughing coughing a little tryna play it off.

" I ain't h— excuse my language but hoed anybody paw paw. " My Yaya looked at me funny.

" I don't know about that hoed shit but you have been turning this boy down... why? " I sighed sitting back.

" He's a h— "

" Hoe yea that ain't never stopped you be real with us ain't like we gone say shit. " Paw Paw folded his arms across his chest looking directly in the eyes.

" I'm scared . " I admitted looking down at my fingers. " Ive been hurt so much and it's hard to allow somebody in again. "

" You jump into the relationship shit too fast Makayla and that's the problem. " Yaya pointed out.

" Exactly you gots to be friends before you start kissing and hugging type shit . " I nodded at Paw Paw

" Fuck face right here was a man whore but look at us. " Paw Paw frown pushing her head.

" Jon, don't get me out of character in front of my grandchild. "

" But anyways, give the nigga a chance if he fuck it up call me I still gets down. " Yaya mugged him.

She rolled her eyes picking up the tv remote; " Well that's all the wisdom you will be getting from the old folks today. "

" Mhm now get out my home and next time you come bring my favorite grandchild with you. " Paw Paw smiled leaning back in his child.

" I thought I was your favorite though . " I pouted standing up to giving them both a hug.

" Girl, he think I don't know but Miracle been giving his ass weed and shit. " She whispered in my ear, I laughed pulling away from our hug.

" Tell Noonie to bring me a eighth, love you byee. " He slid the money in my purse once he pulled away from our hug.

" Love you too paw paw, " I laughed " Love you Yaya and see you soon. "

" Mhm, bye child. "

___________

I heard durk dick go crazy 😭

But let me stfu 😂😂😂🤭!

VOTE pussies 😗🕺🏾