Prologue

Elizabeth Jade Ambers is the name.

Proud American, currently stuck in Europe.

As a high school student we had this foreign exchange program and yours truly decided it was a genius plan.

Not saying it wasn't, just if I hadn't I would've stayed out of this trouble I'm in.

Anyway, I met a boy while I was here. He was the neighbor of my host family. He was the youngest boy, blue eyes.

They always get me.

His name was Niall and at first he kind of made me think he was more of the 'best friend' type.

As you could imagine that changed quickly.

As our relationship grew, my time I'm Ireland was coming to an end.

I wasn't ready to go. This boy I had known for 9 months was just too important to me.

I promised him I would come back to him once I got the money to.

That took a lot longer than expected.

But as I spent years back in America gaining money to fly back to see him.

He was gaining money by becoming famous.

I assumed he'd forgotten about me since our texts had slowly diminished.

He's become world famous, and I was lucky if the teacher even remembered my name at school that day.

Though, one day I'd gone to check the mail and a package had my name on it in some extremely girly hand writing.

From Niall, a one way plane ticket to Dublin, Ireland and a letter stating that he'd be there to pick me up.

The rest is history really.

Now I live here in Ireland with Niall.

The famous Niall Horan from One Direction.

The boy that stole my heart.

No pun intended.

Sounds like a dream right?

Think not, it's anything but.

As my relationship with Niall grew, so did managments hatred towards me.

Strictly no dates, no sightings of us, no being together out in public, and no telling anyone outside our families of this relationship.

That was a general run down of hell.

And I nearly forgot the best part.

Niall can't date a no name from the states so Miranda Cosgrove is the next best choice.

Not really the nicest person on earth.

Could've done better managment.

Like Obama or someone nice.

How about Hitler?

I'd pick Hitler over Miranda.

But that's just me.

So, I'm basically stuck here for a while.

A caged animal with only a few connections with the outside world.

Funniest thing is, there is a possibility that there is another human being growing inside me.