𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙀

"Aera! Go to myungsoo! Now!" Aera's father yelled while shooting at guys who is coming for us. "No! I want to be with you and mother!" A little girl who was 7 years old yelling while crying. "Aera! Come with me! Please!" A guy who is 17 years old hold her wrist and dragged her with him. "Myungsoo!" Someone yelled his name. "Let me see my daughter for a while!" Aera's mother was running to get her daughter and pulled her into a last hug. "Mother.. no please. I want to go with you! With father! I don't want to go with this guy!" Aera said, crying while pointing her index finger at the guy named myungsoo. "You can't. Aera, you need to follow what i say. This is myungsoo. He will be your partner bodyguard forever until his last breath. Please be good to him" she said with tears drooling over her cheeks. Her hand keep wiping away her daughter's precious tears. "No! Mother! Please don't go!" Aera keep screaming to her mother to stop her from leaving her alone with myungsoo. Her mother turned her gaze toward myungsoo. "From now on. She is the queen of Eve. Protect her! No one can find her! The Queen need to be save!" Myungsoo just nodded at the last wishes of queen Eve. "I love you aera" aera's mother said then she left, continued the war. Aera just keep crying and yelling while getting dragging out by myungsoo.
...
Underage Queen Mafia? She's been hiding for 10 years after her parents died in war between Eve and Mattew. She was 7 years old when she needed to start new life without her parents. Hiding from everything.

Mira Evelyn:

Hey everyone. Since this is my first book, it might be so bad. But i will work hard for this. I hope all of you can support me~

Hwaiting!