𝙎𝙄𝙓

All the members came to the living room just to know what happen.

"Its 6.30 in the morning. What the fuck are you guys yelling about??" Hoseok asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Its really early now.." taehyung interrupted with his raspy voices. His voices is more deeper because he just woke up from sleep. So hot..

"Early?? This is the time when mafia should wake up. When do you guys wake up? 9 in the morning?" I scoffed.

"I'm morning person so be prepare for it. I can wake all of you at 4 in the morning if i want to" i added.

"Try me young girl" yoongi challenged me, glaring at me. By that glare, i know he don't like when someone interrupt him while he is sleeping.

"Oh i will" i smirked.

"That's not the problem. Mind to tell me what happen with you and jungkook?" Namjoon asked while standing like a dad.

"He slept with me on his bed without me knowing!"

Everyone in the living room gasped.

"Slept??" Jimin mouth opened more wider.

"Bed??" Taehyung eyes widened.

"Oh my god! I didn't do anything!" Jungkook denied.

"Liar!"

"Its true!"

"Then why i was in your room?! Laying on your comfy bed? With you shirtless?! Then when i woke up, the first thing i saw was your face getting near me! And why the fuck your face getting near me??"

"W-well, that's because–"

"You tried to kiss aera??" Namjoon cut him off.

I gasped loudly, then i hide my mouth with my both hand.

"K-kiss me?!"

"N-no! It's not like that! Its just.. i was a-admiring your f-face.. that's all" jungkook said. He was stuttering and i can see his ears is getting red.

Is he shy?

Seeing him shy like this make me wanna kill him because he make my heart skip two beats. I'm going to die because of him.

"Is my face really pretty?" I folded my arm.

"Yes!"

What the fuck.. i'm just asking jungkook. Why all of them so eager to answer it..?

"Is that so?" I asked them again.

All of them nod in tiny.

"I-" i'm stuck..

"I will go take shower now" with that, i walked speed to my room and slammed it.

"What was that..?"

I never felt this shy when someone give me compliments. And about jungkook being shy.. its driving me crazy now!

I sit at the edge of my bed. Trying to calm myself down. Suddenly, i heard a knock. I opened the door, revealing the Jeon Jungkook with some clothes in his hand. His ears is still red.

"Um– y-you can wear my clothes for a while.. s-since you don't have a-anything to wear" he said.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was stuttering. Why?? I don't know where to look. Her eyes? Her nose? Lips? Looking at her lips make it more worst so better not. My eyes keep travelling around her face. Omg its driving me crazyyyyy!

"Is it big?" She asked with her big doe eyes.

Why is she so cute?? She look innocent~

I nodded my head. Then, she took it from me.

"Thanks, kookie"

I blinked several times.

K-kookie? Is that my new n-nickname?

Her eyes widened when she realised what she just called me.

"K-kookie? You just called me kookie.." a grin appeared on my face.

I can feel the heat inside my cheeks. Butterflies is flying inside my stomach. My heart is beating so fast. I can't breath! Help!

"N-no! I j-just did n-not!" She said, denying. Then she slammed the door. Closing it and locking it.

I was paralyzed. I can't move at all. I just stood in front of her room. Thinking about her called me kookie.

"Kookie, huh?"

I turned around to see who is the owner of the voices.

"W-what?"

"She just called you kookie and i know you love it, right?" Jin asked while holding a pink spatula on his right hand, pointing it at me.

"I- Maybe n-not‐ Maybe y-yes.. i don't know.. i never felt this way." I replied while fiddling my fingers.

"Please don't tell the others about it. I don't want them to tease me and aera about it. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable." I begged at jin.

"Alright lover boy. In one condition, you help me cook for breakfast, lunch and dinner"

I quickly nodded my head in agreement as long as he won't tell the others about it, i will help him every day.

"Good!" Jin said with a smile on his face.

To be continue

Mira evelyn: this story just get starting, be prepare for the conflict soon~

Thank you for all the support and i love you~ ❤

He is perfect! *chef kiss*