𝙏𝙀𝙉

Jungkook's P.O.V

I barged into bangtan's house with aera who is unconscious in my arms.

"JUNGKOOK! WHY YOU DIDN'T ANSWER– SHIT! What happened?!" Yoongi asked as soon he saw aera.

"This is not the time to explain what happened. Queen is going to die any soon. We need to treat her now!" One of the four girls who helped us spoke.

Suddenly, yoongi pointed his gun toward the girls head.

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"Hyung! They are with Aera! Put that gun down.."

Yoongi was hesitated to put it down, but he did. He let out a sigh.

"I will call jin hyung and hoseok hyung to help aera" yoongi said.

"No need. We can do this" the girl said.

"You don't know anything about how to help her so shut your fucking mouth!" Yoongi spatted.

"I do know everything!" The girl replied.

"Guys! Stop! She's dying right now! We need to make it quick!" I yelled at them.

"Jin hyung and hoseok hyung will help her. Fullstop!" Then, he walked away, calling jin and hoseok.

I bring aera and the girls to the medical room. I slowly put aera on the bed, then jin and hoseok along with yoongi came in. Jin and hoseok quickly doing their work.

Jin was about to pull the bullet out from aera's body, but the girl stop him.

"If you are going to pull the bullet in that way, she will lose a lot more of blood"

"You are knowing nothing, so back off" jin replied.

Suddenly, the girl punched jin in his nose, making his nose bleeding. Yoongi and hoseok pointed their gun on the girls head.

"Your guns is useless" she scoffed.

"We need to stop her blood from coming out first. Clean the blood that coming out so we can clearly see the wound and make sure there's no mistake so the blood won't come out. I'm sure you guys never take medical's school. Such a pity." Another girl said.

Then, the girls started to replace jin's and hoseok's work. They cleaned the blood and then they slowly pulled the bullet out. They make sure that the wound won't open wider as they pushed a silver coloured handle curved to pull the bullet out.

I just looked at aera's pale face. I feel like dying here, looking at her dying.

I'm the who is useless, can't protecting her in first place..

"She is dying!" Hoseok yelled in panic.

"W-what?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Chill boys. She is not. Her body is just shock from the bullet that we pulled out. She lost a lot of blood. She won't wake up any soon but she will. Maybe i will take for 3 days or more. Depend on her energy. She need to rest. All of you need to get out now because we need to change her clothes" the girl said.

Me and the boys walked out from the room. We went to the living room, revealing namjoon, taehyung, and jimin waiting for us.

"Jungkook" namjoon called me.

I looked at namjoon in fear.

"What happened?" He asked. His voices is slow but serious in the same time.

"M-mattew found us" i said, stuttering.

Suddenly, namjoon grabbed my collar shirt and pushed me against the wall. My back is hurt.

"YOU FUCKING BROUGHT HER OUT?! YOU KNOW THAT ITS DANGEROUS FOR HER TO GO OUTSIDE! IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HER, I WILL BLAME YOU IN FIRST PLACE AND KILL YOU MYSELF!" Namjoon shouted at on my face.

"BUT MATTEW IS DEAD! THAT FRICK IS ALREADY DEAD! AERA KILLED HER!" I said, raising my voices a bit.

Namjoon just stared into my eyes. He look scary. I never saw him look this scary.

"Namjoon hyung.. let him go. Its not worthy anymore.." jimin interrupted with his soft voices. Persuading namjoon to let me go.

Finally, namjoon let me go. He brushed his hair back in frustrated.

"I-i'm sorry.. i know its my fault" i confessed as my eyes started to shed of tears.

"Just tell us what happened.." namjoon said.

I told them everything what happened, including me ignored yoongi's call, about aera's girls helped us, how aera easily killed mattew and why we bring aera here except bring aera to hospital.

"That so easy the way aera killed mattew.. i don't believe it" jin said.

"Something is wrong.. there's something Mattew hide from us. Its looks like its already planning.." taehyung spoke after the long of silence.

Everyone turned their gaze to taehyung who is playing with his chin.

"What 'wrong'?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know but something seems off" he replied.

Suddenly, he snapped his fingers making everyone startled by his sudden action.

"He have a son, right?"

To be continue

Mira: DUM DUM DUM DUMMM

Please vote and thank you for all the support and i love you~~