𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

"Making my heart beating so fast and making me nervous.. stop that"

His expression was shocked. I knew i big messed up this time.

"You should stop too" he finally spoke.

I looked at him with confuse look on my face.

"Do you know what is that mean?" He asked.

I shook my head as i never felt this way before. Its true, all my life just about training and fight. That's all.

Suddenly, he leaned his face closer to mine.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

He just kept silent.

"You better speak or you won't speak anymore" i threatened him.

"Stop me" he said.

"S-stop what?"

"Please.. just stop me before its go too far"

I just stared at his eyes. I can't read him. There's a lot of things that written on his eyes but, i can't read it at all.

"For the last time, stop me"

I just staring at him. Not moving at all. Not stopping him at all. I'm so curious what will happen if i won't stop him. His face moving more closer until i can feel his hot breath approaching my face skin.

"Aera– OH SHIT! I'M SO SORRY!" A voices interrupted us.

Jungkook quickly pulled his head back, while me busy fixing my hair.

"D-did i interrupting something?" Jimin asked.

"No! You didn't." I said, looking at jimin who is shock.

"Are you guys on date or something?" Jimin asked again.

"We are not!" I denied.

I walked to jimin and then i grabbed his hand.

"Lets go" i said, then i dragged him away. Leaving jungkook inside my room.

"Where do you want to bring me? Please don't kill me!" Jimin begged.

Jungkook' s P.O.V

I can't stop myself. I keep leaning closer to her. She didn't even stop me, beside she stared at me.

Come on aera! Stop me!

My lips just few inches away from her. If she move, our lips will be touch. My heart is beating like a beast now. I looked at her lips,.. suddenly..

"Aera– OH SHIT! I'M SO SORRY!" A voices interrupted us.

I quickly pulled my head back then i rub my back neck. Trying to act normal. I looked at who is the owner of the voices.

"D-did i interrupting something?" Jimin asked.

Yeah! You did!!

"No! You didn't." Aera said, looking at jimin who is shock.

What– she should punch him in his face and tell him that he did interrupting us! Gosh.. why i feel so childish now?

"Are you guys on date or something?" Jimin asked again.

We are about to go on date but.. you came in..

"We are not!" She denied.

Suddenly, she walked to jimin and grabbed his hand. Walked away with jimin.

I'm speechless now.

I walked out from her room after some minutes.

I went to the living room, revealing aera and jimin sitting next to each other while watching movie. My heart is burning now.

Am i jealous?

I clenched my fist harder. Then, i stomped out from the house. I need fresh air.

"Jungkook!"

I turned around, seeing aera running to me.

"Where are you going?" She asked as soon she stop in front of me.

"Out" i replied dryly.

"Should i punch you so you really OUT?" she said, emphasising the 'OUT' word.

"Chill girl. I just need some fresh air" i said.

"Can i follow you?" She asked.

"How about you go watch movie with jimin hyung?" I said as i rolled my eyes.

"Ergh you sounded so cocky and i hate it" she said.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" She asked, pointing her index finger near my face.

"W-what? Me? J-jealous?" I scoffed. "No!"

"Oh. I thought you like me" she said while staring at me with her innocent eyes.

I blinked.

"Eh? We barely know each other. We just met yesterday" i said. Trying to look cool.

Oh my god, aera! You didn't know how much i want to tell you i like you but, i can't! I might seems crazy if i start to like you. Well, i already did. I will wait for the perfect time. Then, i will tell you the truth.

I heard she sigh then started to walk away, going back inside the house.

"Aera! Where are you going??" I asked as i grabbed her wrist, making her stop.

"Going back in" she replied.

"I thought you want to follow me" i murmured but loud enough for her to hear.

A big grin appeared on her face.

"Lets go!!~" she yelled happily.

She dragged me out from the gate.

She's so strong.. but she is so small. I can put her in my pocket if i want to.

Seeing this childish sight of Aera is really heart warming. She is so cheerful and clumsy and so soft. She looks like she is not a queen eve. She don't deserve living this way.. she deserve living more better~

To be continue

Mira:, hey~ i'm so sorry if this chapter kinda bored to you. I have headache today. The dizziness inside my head was really weighing me down. I can't do anything except sleep or laying down. But, now i feel much better~  

Thank you for the support and i love all of you <3

Mira out~