𝙊𝙉𝙀

Bangtan's POV

"Guys. We have meeting now!"

"I know tae so shut you fucking mouth" yoongi spat as he went into meeting room.

Six boys is waiting for their leader, Kim Namjoon to start the meeting. Yoongi is half asleep, while hoseok is busy poking yoongi's cheeks. Jimin and taehyung is arguing who will yeontan sleep with tonight. Jin and jungkook keep smacking each other like a kid. The older and the younger lol.

Namjoon threw some pictures on the table out of the blue, catching all of their attention. Yoongi took one of the pictures with him. His eyes widened as soon as he see the picture.

"What happen with Mattew's men??" Yoongi asked. "Dead" namjoon replied dryly.

The others took the picture: one each.

"Did she really killed them?" Jimin asked. Namjoon just nodded. "10 Mattew's Men fight with a girl who was just using her bare hand" namjoon added.

All the members gasp in shock.

"Taehyung. Get ready with your computer. Maybe you need a job" namjoon said to taehyung who is nodding in every single words.

"That girl is: Midnight Green. She is Eve's Queen bodyguard. Its been 2 years since she started working with queen" namjoon explained.

"Eve's Queen is already dead. How can she protect another queen? Eve is gone now" hoseok said in curious.

"Yes, the late eve's queen is dead, but her daughter is still alive out there" namjoon said.

Everyone in the room nodded. "Tae, started your work now. You know what to do" namjoon commanded.

After few minutes waiting for taehyung, he finally done. "I got it!" Taehyung shouted, catching the members attention.

Jungkook went to taehyung, looking at his computer. "Tell me about it" jungkook said.

"Her name is midnight green, she is not on eve's side or other's side. She just do it for nothing. Weird. If i, i'll do it for money tho" taehyung said along with chuckle at the end.

"Yeah me too" jimin said.

"There's no background about her. Nothing. She just protecting Eve's Queen. Its look like she doens't have any childhood or anything. Weird too." taehyung continued with a curious look on his face.

"No background? Looks like midnight is just a nickname" yoongi guessed.

"Whatever she is, whoever she is, we need to catch her to get the queen" namjoon said in serious tone.

Third's P.O.V

12 guys is chasing after girl who have midnight green hair.

"Fucking shit.." she murmured while running. "There's no way to stop them except kill them all" she whispered to herself with a smirk on her face.

She hide behind a wall. She took the knife out of the little bag she had on her tiny waist. After few seconds, she heard footstep getting near her.

"Midnight. I know you are somewhere here. Stop hiding. Lets talk." A strange guy spoke.

Midnight was holding her breath, not wanting to get caught. Step by step getting near her while she just waiting for the time to attack them.

Finally, she have the right time. She stabbed the guy's chest three time, not showing any mercy. The guy fell down on the ground which mean he is dead.

"One down" she smirked.

Another guy hold both of her wrist, causing midnight can't move. Midnight was struggling as she want to get out from the guy.

"Oh my god!" She scoffed. "You are soooo... stupid!" She said, then she kicked on his crotch backward.

The guy groaned in pain. Midnight was about to stab him but another guy block her hand then he twisted her hand, making she loosening her knife on her grip. Her knife fell on the ground.

She was about to pick it, but the guy kicked it away. Midnight just rolled her eyes.

"That's fine. I'm good in hand to hand combat." She said as she getting ready with her fists.

She threw a punch on his nose, causing a crack sound. The guy yelled in pain as his blood came out from his nose. She took the opportunity as run to grab her knife. She threw her knife right into his chest.

"Two down"

Another 10 guys surrounding her. All of them is holding a knife while midnight just with her tiny bare hand.

"Won't you go easy with me?" She asked sarcastically.

All of them just glared at her while she just laughed hysterically. Soon she stopped with a pout on her face but it never last long. In 2 seconds, her eyes changed into dark and dangerous vibe. She glared at them one by one. Some of them took two back steps.

"Well, i won't go easy with all of you too"

To be continue

Mira evelyn: hello! This chapter is kind of short and a bit awful. I will work more hard for the improvement. Thank you for reading my imagine~ I really excited when some of you enjoyed it. I keep bragging to my friends how excited i am~

I hope all of you is looking forward for more <3