𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

"He have a son, right?"

All of us looked at taehyung. Some of us is confuse, some of us is glaring at at taehyung.

"Mattew doesn't have a son" yoongi said.

"But, i thought he have a son"

"Who the fuck is his son?? Who the fuck is the mother??" Hoseok asked. He looked so confuse right now.

"Mattew have a son" someone interrupted us.

"And who the fuck are you guys?" Namjoon asked as soon he saw the four girls.

"We are Aera's Eve team" one of the girl said.

"I don't trust them" yoongi spoke.

I looked at yoongi who is glaring at the girls.

"Neither of us. We never trust bangtan. If you guys didn't keep Aera here, she will be safe with us!" Another girl said, gritting her teeth.

Then, everyone look at me.

I know its my fault

"We just protecting her!" Jin said.

"Protecting?" They scoffed. "Look like you guys trying to kill her"

"We already planned how we will kill Mattew but you guys just ruined it!" Another girl spoke.

"As if you plan going to work" yoongi spatted.

"It is going to work!"

"This bitches is so noisy–"

Yoongi was cut off by one of the girl, grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall. Yoongi can not move at all. The girl is too strong even yoongi can't fight her.

"Don't you ever call us a bitch. We grew up with aera, that's mean you call her a bitch too!" She said, then she threw a punch on his face.

His nose was bleeding. I quickly went to the girl, as i was going to break up her grip with yoongi.

But, i failed. She is too strong. She pushed me making me fell on the ground.

The girl punched him again without mercy.

"Stop it.."

A voices was heard. All of us looked at who it is.

"A-aera.."

I saw aera who is holding her shoulder. Her skin looked pale. Her eyes looked so tired. She looked helpless.

"Jennie.. let him go" aera commanded to the girl that punched yoongi earlier.

She let him go and walked to her group back.

"Aera-ah.. you should rest first. Why are you off from the bed?? You should stay on the bed until you gain all your energy back" jennie said, looking at her. She looked so worry.

Aera didn't say anything except just staring at her.

"Why are you guys fighting?" She finally spoke.

"That pale skin guy said we are a bitch–"

Before jennie can finish her words, suddenly aera walked to yoongi with her death glare. Everyone just looked at her.

Thud!

Yoongi fell on the ground. Why? Because aera just threw a powerful punch on his face. Yoongi hissed in pain.

"You should watch your mouth!" She warned him, gritting her teeth.

No one ever dare to open their mouth. We just looked at her who is angry. Her death glare is really scary.

"If i have my energy now, maybe you will pass out after i punch you" she said, sounding a bit calm.

Suddenly, she hold her head as she shake her head a bit. Her eyes was shutting tightly. A small groan escape from her mouth. My eyes widened when i saw her body was about to fall on the ground. I quickly catch her body.

"She lost a lot of blood causing her feel dizziness. That's why she passed out. It will take a lot of time for her to recover. I guess, she woke up just now because she have a dream" a girl beside jennie spoke.

"I'm lisa, a fighter and a medic" the girl beside jennie introduced.

"I'm jisoo, a hacker"

"I'm rose, a fighter"

"I'm jennie, a leader"

"Bring the pale guy to the medical room. I will treat his wound" lisa said, along with a chuckle at the end.

Jimin and taehyung dragged yoongi to the medical room.

Third's P.O.V

"Your dad, Mattew is dead" a man with a firm body spoke to a guy who is his back facing the man while holding a picture.

The guy was busy looking at his first love's picture with a smirk on his face.

"What a great news!" He replied in excitement.

"Now, no one will bother my babygirl. Its just you and me, my love"

To be continue

Mira: this chapter is short lmao. What do you think about this chapter?

If you like this chapter, please vote~
Thanks for all the support and i love you~~ <3