𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

"That's right.. i'm the Eve Queen, boys"

All of them gasp in shock.

"I don't believe you" yoongi said, firing a sharp glare to me.

"Sure you don't" i scoffed.

"You are midnight green. But, you are a queen..?" taehyung said with concern look.

"Do you all know acting?" I asked.

I let out a sigh because of their stupid brain. I looked at jungkook, who is busy studying me.

"I admitted that all of you are nothing but idiots" i said sarcastically.

"Watch your mouth young lady" namjoon said. I just rolled my eyes.

"I don't care if you trust me or not. All i know is, i'm protecting myself." I said.

"I believe it.."

"You?" I scoffed. "Prove it boy" i said.

"You have midnight green hair" jungkook said.

"So, what about it?"

"Eve's Queen generation have original midnight green hair since they born. You are midnight green at the same time is you are a queen. You just hide your true colour for Eve's sake and the next generations. If you are not Eve Queen, you hair will not shining even in dark." He explained while looking at me studying every inches of me.

A smirk appeared on my face. "Well, you are not reallu that dumb, but still dumb"

"Untie her" namjoon commanded.

Yoongi went to untie me. After i was released, i stretched my whole body, freshening my body after the long sit on the uncomfortable chair.

The boys was busy eyeing me. Am i really that sexy?

"Should i take your eyeballs out?" I asked them as i threatening them. They quickly move their gaze from my body.

The wound on my shoulder is still hurt. Mattew's man literally stabbed me deeply.

"Is it hurt?" The most handsome guy i've ever seen asked me. "I'm seokjin. The worldwide handsome" he introduced himself.

"Let me stab you on your right shoulder deeply so you can taste the pain, Jin." i said.

"Wow chill young lady" he said, throwing his hand up as he was give up.

I just chuckled at his reaction.

"I'm Hoseok"

"I'm jungkook"

"I'm jimin"

"I'm taehyung"

"Yoongi"

"I'm namjoon, Bangtan's leader"

All of them introduced themself. I sit up straight, ready to introduce my true self to seven stranger.

"Aera Eve. Eve's Queen. Call me aera is fine."

"You have lovely name" jimin said with a sweet smile on his face. I totally fall for his smile.

"Thanks.. i guess"

"How many eve's member left?" Namjoon asked.

"Four" i said. "If Mattew didn't kill all my men that night, i would have 104 men including myungsoo" i continued.

Talking about mattew make me sick.

"Who are they?" He asked me again.

"They are.." i slowly walked seductively to namjoon. He gulped. "..dangerous.." i caressed his cheeks softly. His face now is red. "..like me!" I pushed his chest, making him step two backwards.

"I will go now–"

"You can't!"

I turned around to see who is so dare to stop me.

"I'm sure you have nowhere to go.. we have extra room. Maybe you can live with us..?" said jungkook who is fiddling his finger because me making him nervous.

I slightly chuckled seeing him scared and nervous.

"I'm sure some of you don't want me to stay" i look at them one by one until my gaze stopped on yoongi who is glaring at me.

"And i more rather, kill Mattew by myself. So, about your hope, just forget about it" i continued.

"But, i'm sure you want to take revenge on him after he killed your parents and myungsoo–"

"Don't you dare finish your words" i cut taehyung off as i glared at him.

"Sorry.." he mumbled.

I let small sigh.

"Just stay with us for a while. It won't be that bad" yoongi said then he walked away leaving me and the rest speechless.

"Come.. let me show your room" jimin said as he grabbed my wrist and started
to drag me.

Maybe i should stay.. i have nowhere to go.

// time skip //

I was laying on the bed, closing my eyes as i trying to sleep. I can't sleep. Usually, myungsoo will caressing my hair until i sleep. But now, he is not here anymore. I'm alone now. And i need to accept the fate. Sure life is cruel..

I walked to the window and then i opened it. Feeling cold breeze approached my wet face. Yes, i was crying while trying to sleep.

I noticed that i can easily jump on the roof, so i decided to jump on the roof. I made myself comfortable as i sit on the roof. Looking at night sky with billion pretty stars.

"I guess.. myungsoo already met my parents up there" i mumbled as a shed of my tears escape my eyes.

"Aera-ah.. what are you doing up there?"

To be continue

Mira evelyn: hello~ i don't have any idea because there's so many scenarios inside my head.

Thank you so much for the support <3 i'm really happy about it!

Remember to love yourself and i love all of you ❤