√14 ~ Wish

Life is full of Surprises.

******

March 01, 2019, Friday

Ignorant is the most important step to be taken in some places. Whether It saves you from danger or leads you to another step of achievement. Getting ready for university she came out of the room, passing beside the kitchen, she heard something.

"About whom?" Zafar was asking Maleeha. "For Beenish." Her words made Beenish curious to know more.

"He is Faiza's Brother-In-Law's son. He works in a Bank at a presentable position." In just these words she understood everything. "She asked me to let her know after discussing with you."

"Don't be hurry to inform her. I've talked about her somewhere else." Beenish didn't listen more. She came back into the room and sat on a stool beside the dressing table.

"Why don't you ask her once; if she wants somewhere...." She stopped. It was enough for the first time, else fire got flare up. Zafar dropped at her with such a glare that she didn't speak further. Some moments make you helpless.

"So phopho was talking about this with Ami that day when they went quiet seeing me there. Oh Allah! What do I do? Why my heart doesn't accept it." She thought besides wanting to cry as well. She wished no one to be around and she cried which lighten her heart. But this world does not even let us cry.

"Beenish come have breakfast," Maleeha called her. She stood up quietly and came out by changing clothes.

"You didn't get ready. Wouldn't go?" Maleeha asked giving a short glance.

"I am thinking not to go as today I don't have any lecture except one and that is also not confirmed. So I have to sit freely all day in hot weather." As she had just awoken and was also feeling hungry so she sat down to eat. Zafar sat on the sofa in the lounge.

She didn't even speak much. When Burhan was there, she used to talk to him often but then even he wasn't there and Nimra Saba used to be busy with studies. While she heard Nimra's voice who was entering there.

"Apa, you fought with someone in university yesterday?" The one who was sitting at the dining table absent-minded got shocked to hear this. Which got the attention of Zafar and Maleeha who were watching tv. Zafar used to shuffle to news channels in the morning.

"What? Who told you?"

"I got to know that you fought with Komal Api and all on something. You were so angry." Her incompleted knowledge made her relaxed. "Yeah, we argued over something." She didn't look at anyone. "And the theme of your skit is so famous these days."

"It wasn't mine but was of Komal and all. They are taking my name knowingly. And you also study in this university but still asking me like someone else from outside is giving you such news. Still walking here won't you go today?" She changed the topic. "Okay okay, I'm going? Aren't you going?"

"Today I don't have a lecture." Nimra frowned at her, Beenish signaled her quietly to go inside. "What was the reason for the argument?" Maleeha asked.

"Ami that was nothing important. It often happens." She said dismissively.

¤---------¤----------¤

She was sitting in her room with her diary. After a long time, she decided to write down something. The sun rays were cascading inside through an open window. Setting herself against the bed crown, putting diary on her legs, pulling them towards herself she was thinking.