Chapter 7

After cleaning up, Katsuki felt exhausted. Making sure everything is clean and shiny is tiring. When he was finally done, the sun was setting down. His room was an extremely welcoming place right now. Jumping on his bed, he wanted to fall asleep and never wake up. He was slowly slipping into a very needed sleep but a shout stopped him. His mum was yelling at his dad about something. They were home already? He couldn't quite catch what they were arguing about because he was upstairs. Yelling became louder and then he heard glass shattering. That put him on his feet fast. He really didn't want to be home right now, just in case things got worse. It was quiet for a while, maybe they quit arguing? That thought left his head as soon as he heard footsteps coming upstairs. His heartbeat became so fast because he knew something was wrong. He took his black jacket and opened his window. It was not the first time he had to run away like that. Three bangs on his door were enough to alert him that it was time he left. Jumping out of the window, he landed on thin grass with a loud thud. Thank God he had his room on the second floor. Now running. It wasn't relatively comfortable running in house sandals but it's not like he could choose. When he finally stopped, he was far away. It was cold and his thin jacket didn't help much. He looked at the watch Izuku gave him. It was 20:26. Maybe he could call Ejiro or Shoto? One of them will surely welcome him but he didn't want to be a bother. It looked like he didn't have a choice anyway. Slowly, he started walking towards Shoto's house. The other was closer than Ejiro. As he walked, a car almost stopped next to him. It was now going at the same speed as he was. He stopped walking and looked at the car. Nissan GTR R35. Nice car for racing or just for showing off. The car stopped with him and the window was pulled down. "Hey, Katsuki." No way. "Izuku? What are you doing here?" Midoriya smiled. "I should be asking what are you doing here, wearing sandals and a thin jacket when it's almost freezing." Katsuki flushed. This was so embarrassing, now he looked like he couldn't take care of himself. "None of your business." Starting to walk away, Izuku followed in his car. "I see you are wearing my watch, do you like it?" Shit! He forgot about them. Stopping again he looked at Izuku. "I want you to take it back, there was no reason for you to buy it for me." Beginning to put away his watch, Izuku's hand stretched from the car and stopped him. "Please, don't put them down, baby, I would take it as if you don't appreciate it." Now, what was he suppose to comment on first? The nickname, the big hand that was still on his arm, or the thing about appreciation. Huffing, he let the watch be. "Thank you. Do you have some free time right now?" He had all the time in the world right now since he wasn't going home. "Yes. Why?" Izuku grinned. "Awesome! Do you wanna take a ride with me? Pretty please?" The greenette shot his big puppy eyes at him. How could he say no to that?! It was cold and it was surely warmer in the car than outside. "Fine, it's just because I have nothing better to do anyway." Getting into a car, only then he realized just how stupid this was. He was literally sitting in a strangers car, voluntarily. "So why were you out at night in sandals and a thin jacket?" Izuku started. "Parents fighting." It just slipped out of his mouth. Oh fuck. He really didn't want to say that. He could see Izuku frown and gripping the steering wheel tighter. "Was the fight that bad?" "Please, ignore this topic and forget I ever said anything." He immediately responded. After that, it was a moment of silence. "I can't ignore it Katsuki. I want you to trust me enough to tell me and I will do anything to earn that trust." But why? That's what he wanted to ask. The car started to speed up way above the speed limit. "The hell are you doing?!" He quickly put on his seat belt. This wasn't the way he imagined to die. "Earning your trust. Now enjoy the ride and trust me." The car was going so fast! But he relaxed a little bit. The speed was actually calming. "This is how I get my stress out. Nice right?" Izuku said, putting up a small smile. If he had a car like this, he would probably do the same. Being with Izuku like this was nice. Something flashed behind them. He heard Izuku curse quietly. "What's wro-" he was cut off by somebody crashing into their car from behind. Thank God he put the belt on. "Sit tight baby, this is going to be a hell of a ride." Speeding up even more, Izuku turned his car drastically to the left. Katsuki held the seat belt so tightly, he thought he would tear it apart. Two cars were following them. Thankfully, it was night and not many people were around. This would surely end up as a car accident. "Izuku! What the hell is happening?!" They were speeding up, two cars were following them and Katsuki was going to get a heart attack, then another sharp turn to the left. "I will tell you everything when we are in a safe place. Trust me, pretty please?" Is this man joking?! The car took a sharp turn to the right. Izuku started doing something with the radio or so he thought. "Shinsō, we are being hunted. Send backup, locate our location, and guide us!" Who is Shinsō? "What do you mean we? And alright I got it. I sent you a map. It should show up on a display." The man told them from the radio? Now he didn't know. A small map like on Google maps showed up in front of Izuku. The male smirked. "Do you trust me Katsuki?" Did he? He didn't know right now but his life depended on Izuku at the moment. "I trust you."