Chapter 17

"Listen here Chisaki. If I were you, I would think twice about underestimating me. Do you really think I would be unprepared? Watch me!" Izuku hung up his phone and smirked at the guy holding Katsuki. The man looked frightened but when he heard the voice of his boss from the earphones, ordering him to kill Katsuki, he smirked right back.
*BANG*

°
°
°
Blood was everywhere, dead body layed on the ground without a single trace of life. Nobody dared to move, everybody was looking at the dead body with questioning eyes. How? The man was dead? His head got a clear shot in the head. A sniper? From where?! Katsuki didn't move, the blood from the man was running down on the right side of his face. His legs gave up on him eventually and he let himself sit right next to the pool of blood that was slowly going closer to him. All Katsuki could do was watch the dead body with disbelief, he wanted to vomit, scream, or even move but his mind was blank. The two men in the business suit run up to him and when one of them touched him, his senses came back. One got a hold of his hand but Katsuki was fast enough to throw a punch in his face. The man let out a groan but the hold was still there. The other one came closer to his neck trying to knock him out but he was quicker and avoided the attack.
When the man yanked him forward, two gunshots were shot his way and the males were on the ground forming another two pools of blood. He couldn't look, just couldn't. Closing his eyes, Katsuki let his hearing take the lead. Feeling the wind hit his skin and the smell of trees made it look like there was nothing wrong. He tried to ignore the scent of the blood for a good reason.
A hand was put on his shoulder, slowly tracking down to his waist. Another arm soon joined him and he was being hugged from behind. A head nuzzled into his shoulder, a hot breath hitting behind his ear. He didn't need to guess who it was, the gentle touches and mint scent were telling him everything. Turning around, Katsuki hugged the man back. The urge of crying was strong but he could manage to hold it back. Sweet words were said to him and he let them make him feel better. He was trembling a bit but it will all go away soon, hopefully. Izuku lifted him and carried him somewhere, he didn't know were, he didn't care, all he could do was wish it was someplace safe.
They got into some car. It had a driver, maybe the same woman that took him home before. Izuku and he were sitting in the back, he was still in his lap clinging to Izuku like a cat. Izuku didn't mind, the opposite. Katsuki clinging like this was adorable. If it wasn't because Katsuki just went through a traumatic event and was scared it would be better. Cuddling him and giving him his warmth was his mission now. When they would get home, he was planning to make sure Katsuki felt safe, maybe a cup of tea would be good as well.
When they arrived at their destination, he carried Katsuki in his arms and didn't plan to let go any time soon. As he walked to the elevator, he gave some orders to the driver for things to be done sooner.
The feeling of being home made Katsuki relax. How was he supposed to be feeling now? That was the question that took the lead. Izuku was right. If he didn't kill those men, they would have killed him for sure. They sat on the couch, Izuku's arms leaving him. "Katsuki, baby, look at me." He couldn't. If he did, he would cry for sure, so he didn't. A hand ended on his cheek but didn't move his head up. "I know what you saw was disgusting and cruel but you understand, right?" He nodded, knowing well why Izuku killed them. "Someone will bring us tea soon, you should call your friends, maybe familiar voices can help you a bit and if you want, I will stay with you." Another nod. Talking to Shoto and Ejiro will make him feel better. He promised he would call anyway. Someone entered, a woman. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt that hugged her perfectly, leather shorts a bit too short, and long heels. She had long dark purple hair, blue eyes, and a creepy smile, but her makeup was perfectly done making her look younger than she was. "Here's the tea. Still don't understand why did you want two cups-" she cut herself off when she saw Katsuki. "My, oh my~. Who is this sweet little angel you are holding?" The woman came closer to him, Katsuki doing everything in his willpower to ignore her. Her outfit was a bit too... revealing? "Not now Midnight. Put the cups down and leave." Izuku said it with a deep, chilling voice. "Sure, sure. Just so you know, the one you called is ready for your orders and Toga has some things to discuss with you." She didn't wait for Izuku to answer, leaving with a wave. "Midnight?" Izuku looked down at the blond. "Her codename. She didn't want to be called by her real name." Izuku took the cup and gave it to Katsuki. He looked at it for a second before carefully putting his hands around it. "Now, let's call your friends." Izuku put him down from his lap and headed to the bedroom. The place where he left the phone.