Chapter 30

It was suspiciously peaceful. When they left the parking lot, there was no sight of police anywhere. Katsuki couldn't put his racing heart to peace. Even Izuku looked a bit worried. They were getting closer to one of the main roads that lead out of the city. Izuku told him that when they left the city, they would go on a highway that was going through the middle of a forest. If something happens, they would have to leave the car because they could easily get lost in there. When he looked at the rearview mirror he noticed that two cars were following them longer than they should. Izuku did take unnecessary turns to find out if someone was coming after them and these guys were always behind. He wanted to say something about it but when he looked ahead, the edge of the city came into his view. Now that he remembers... Shinsō said police were stopping every car. "How are we going to get through?" He should have asked that before. He was the wanted one after all, and the police had to know what he looked like.
As they came closer to the police cars, his nervousness drastically raised. "Don't you worry baby, " Izuku said in a loving voice that made ever seem fine, "the only thing I would recommend you to do is hold tight and be ready!" "Wait, WHA-?!"
Izuku sped up around the police cars. Katsuki could see some policemen already getting into their cars, shouting and pointing at them.
As he expected, the two cars that were following them were police as well. Meaning they were watched the whole way here. Shit! When he looked at Izuku, the man just smiled and looked like a kid playing tag. "How can you look so comfortable?! There are literally police cars chasing us! They are slowly catching up!!" He was dying here, the police were really starting to get close. "As I said before, don't worry baby, cars were my passion from when I was a kid. Not once did I do illegal racing with other gangsters through the city. And I learned a lot from them, so you can call me a professional." Right when Izuku stopped talking, a car bumped into their side. Izuku speeded up more and moved around the cars before them. The radio made a weird noise again just as they outrun a white BMW. With one simple click Izuku picked up the call. "Izuku, you will have to go through the forest, I will navigate you!" Shinsō sounded eager. "Why?" "They blocked the road that you are on just a few kilometers ahead."
That didn't make Izuku happy. The angry scowl that Izuku gave scared him too. "Alright, navigate." Izuku gave a simple order.
"Thirty meters forward is a side road that leads in the wilderness. You can lose them there. If you keep going straight on the road there should be a pump. When you get there, behind the pump is a small path. Your car should fit on it. If something happens, let me know."
Izuku took a sharp turn. There were on the side road Shinsō told them about. It had holes in it and it looked like nobody took care of it for a long time. Another car bumped into them. They were too close again. "Izuku, I'm scared." He had to admit it. If they don't lose them he will go to jail for who knows how long for something he didn't do. "Baby... Do you trust me?" It took him a while to suck in Izuku's words. "Yes."
That's all it took. Izuku turned the steering wheel to the left. "What are you doing?!" That isn't the path Shinsō told them to go. Izuku didn't say anything, looking forward before once again turning to the left. The rode they were going on was just dirt and stone. Izuku turned off the lights and slowed down. After a while, Izuku rode out of the road and drove through trees. When he was sure they were far enough, Izuku turned off the engine. And then silence. Neither of them even dared to move. Seconds later two cars passed by. It didn't look like they noticed them. "I'm sure Shinsō already sent someone to distract them." Was the first thing that was said after a while. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and looked at the other. Izuku was looking back at him but... there was something in his eyes that made him wonder. "Katsuki..." Hearing his name put him out of his mind. "Yea?" Izuku's hand put off his own seat belt as he leaned to kiss Katsuki. "Can I... can I touch you?" The low whisper in his ears made things to him. He put off his seat belt as well and settle his head on Izuku's shoulder. He didn't trust his voice not to tremble, so all he did was nod, hoping Izuku got the message. "Get into a back seat with me."
He found himself sitting on the back seconds later with Izuku sitting next to him. The man leaned closer to him, his hands already all over him, and said lowly into his ears: "I promise I won't do anything more if it's too much then tell me." Izuku's hands were on his chest, slowly massaging it while putting a small kiss on his lips. The hands went down under his t-shirt, slightly pulling it up. A tongue licked his lips asking for permission and when he declined, his bottom lip was put between Izuku's teeth. That earned a soft gasp from him and Izuku took the opportunity to put his tongue in without mercy. They made out for a long time. It was his first time kissing like this and it felt so good. He felt a tug on his t-shirt. "Can I take it off?" "Yes!" It came out more desperately than he wanted it to. A growl came from above him and the piece of fabric was ripped away from him. Izuku pulled out of the kiss and started to attack his neck. The moans that came out of him put Izuku on the edge. Slowly, the kisses moved lower and ended right next to his left nipple. Izuku didn't move, his hot breath hitting his skin, making him shiver. The other let him collect his mind before attacking the soft flesh, biting and licking it. From the sudden touch, Katsuki's back went forward and a blissful long moan came out. Like a miracle, Izuku took off his own shirt so they could feel each other's burning skin. When Izuku laid on him he could feel the warmth the man gave.
He took the curly green hair in his arms and tugged. Izuku let out a deep groan. Did he enjoy that? He did it again. The sound that left the other's mouth went right down in Katsuki's pants. Of course, Izuku wasn't having it and bite into Katsuki's ear. A small cry and few tears dripped down his cheeks. "M-mark *moan* mark me!" He wanted to, no, needed to feel it. "Are you sure baby?" "Yes, goddamn it." Izuku licked the nape of his neck and Katsuki wrapped his arms around Izuku's back to get ready for the bite. When he felt teeth breaking his skin, he couldn't control himself and let out a whimper, his fingernails digging into Izuku's back slowly going down leaving red lines. Izuku licked the mark looking at it proudly. There were streaks of blood and for a second he thought he bit too hard, but when he looked at Katsuki's happy face, all the worry in the world left him.
As he leaned in for another kiss, a sound from the radio stopped him. With an annoying groan, Izuku got up and stretched from the back seat to the radio. At this point, Katsuki didn't mind, now he had a perfect view of Izuku's mussels above him. This whole man was his and he will make sure of that. When Izuku picked up a call, the tired voice Shinsō had now turned into an angry one. "Izuku! You fucker! I told you to call me! Why aren't you at the spot?! Did something happen or-." Izuku cut him off before he could get any angrier. "We got away, what more do you want? As soon as it's safe I will get to our first stop so don't worry." Izuku ended the call and looked back at the back seat.

A/N I always feel so embarrassed when writing fluff. (⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)I hope you liked it(◕દ◕). See you tomorrow!╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )