Chapter 33

A/N Thank you all who voted for my story
(灬º‿º灬)♡

"What do you mean? Why?" A light knock sounded from the front door and he turned his head in its direction. "Hello? Is someone there?" An unfamiliar voice called out.
Shit! He needed to wake up Izuku, fast!
Katsuki ran into the bedroom as quietly as possible, shaking the man slightly, and threw the blanket away from him. "What are y-" before Izuku could ask, Katsuki covered his mouth with his hands. "Police is here." He whispered into his ear. Izuku turned his gaze towards the doors. Another knock, this time a bit louder, echoed through the halls of the hotel. "Hello?! Please open the door. This is the police!"
Katsuki squeezed Izuku's hand asking for comfort or even guidance. He got out of bed right after the other, watching as Izuku quickly took something from the closet. From the corner of his eyes, he could see a small pistol.
"Come with me, baby." Izuku took him by his hand, leading him to the office. The man let go once they entered the room and looked at the bookshelf. Katsuki watched as Izuku moved the shelf just enough that they could squeeze through a small gap. It was like a secret entrance.
"We are coming in!" Someone shouted from behind and then, a loud bang followed with a loud shout. 'They were trying to break in!'
Izuku took his arm once again and guided him into the hallway before pushing the bookshelf back into its place. They didn't manage to do three steps before the main door broke and a pair of footsteps came rushing into the house.

At the end of the hallway was their car safely parked. Izuku checked the surroundings and rushed to it. Katsuki followed him, sitting in the passenger seat just as Izuku hopped in.
The garage they were in had a back entrance. The secret hall must have been added. Without further action, Izuku started the engine and almost broke down the garage door since it wasn't fully opened yet.
Thankfully, that didn't happen and they were on the road again. "Katsuki, call Shinsō."
He saw Izuku taking calls before but he didn't remember all the digits in the password. So he guessed. As Katsuki put in the password, sirens from the police howled distantly. Katsuki guessed the password right on the first try, feeling proud of himself. Once he got into the system, finding Shinsō's name wasn't a problem. He pushed the call button and the call started.
"Izuku! I already sent back up. Continue the way you are going and-" "Protect Katsuki at all costs or I will have your head on a plate." Katsuki held back a laugh as Shoto cut Sninsō off.
"Of course, nobody touches what's mine." A small blush crept upon his face at the words. Izuku had a weird way of flirting.
"Katsuki is ours, so back off. You still have to prove yourself." Fuck, they really were like his dads. With a laugh, Izuku backed down from them and continued to drive off.
Did he mention that they were half-naked? All he wore was Izuku's shirt and boxers while Izuku wore only the boxers. He looked in the side mirror and jumped up at what he saw.
The police were right behind them. Izuku must have noticed too because he gave him an assuring smile.
"Baby, there is a 50 BMG Thor in the back. Give it here and hold my wheel."
He did as said and went into the back seat. Izuku didn't peak at Katsuki's ass, nope, he "didn't".
There was a black box under the seat that he didn't notice before. Maybe it was because Izuku was a big distraction back then. He opened the box easily and found the gun or better said a sniper rifle.
"Good, now give it to me baby." Katsuki looked at the rifle and then back at Izuku. "No."
Looking at the box one more time, he found a pack of bullets. The rifle was already loaded but if he missed, this would be good to have next to him.
"What do you mean baby? Please give me the gun."
Katsuki ignored Izuku and put himself in a comfortable position, already aiming at the police cars. At school, he had the best aim no matter how shitty was the gun they gave them.
He took a deep breath and aimed for the tires and then, he shot.
The trunk window of their car broke but he ignored it and as expected, his shot was perfect. He reloaded and got ready again.
Boom! Another perfect shot.
Izuku forgot how to breathe at the view behind him. Something about Katsuki holding a gun, shooting perfectly at their enemy made him horny and in love at the same time.
The man was trying to keep his eyes on the road but it was getting harder by every passing minute. The cars stopping and crashing in the back made him so fucking proud of his baby. He couldn't wait for when he would start training Katsuki. His baby would be the best.
Two cars ran past them, moving in front of the car. His team was here.
"Katsuki, baby, get back here. Our team will handle the rest.” Katsuki reloaded the snipe and put it back into the box and once he was back in the front seat, he exhaled.
"Enjoyed the show?"
He said and smirked when he saw the tent in Izuku's pants.
"Very much baby, very much."

A/N Hello! (◕ᴗ◕✿)So the next chapter will be posted on Friday. (• ▽ •;) Here are the reasons why:
  >  I'm having a sleepover tomorrow
  >  it will be the longest chapter
  >  it's the last chapter of this story
Yep, only one chapter till the end. ಥ_ಥ But don't worry, before I post the new chapter on Friday, I will also post a new story named Fallen angel. ಥ‿ಥ that I started to write.
In that story, Izuku will be a hero but that's all I'm gonna spoil. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
And it's bakudeku as well. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Thank you for understanding and see you on Friday (~ ̄³ ̄)~