Chapter 29

What if he makes a bad decision? Neither Shoto nor Eijiro gave him any hints on what will be better. All eyes were on him which made it even harder to focus. But... what did he have to lose? Maybe his two friends, but that's about it. Without Izuku, he would have nothing. Taking a deep breath, he looked through all of the possibilities again. He could see that his time had come when the three of them lost their patience and were ready to ask again.

.

.

.

.

"Yes. I... I will work for you."

.

.

.

.

That answer seems to put smiles on their faces. "Good option baby!" Izuku is smiling like crazy and he doesn't know if it's good or not. Now it's time for him to ask. "Why do two of you have the suitcases? I think you can answer me now." A moment of silence began.

"Katsuki, listen. There is more to it." Shoto looked at Izuku to continue. Izuku rubbed the back of his head and huffed tiredly. "Since you are wanted in this city, we will be moving to another destination. It's a city far away from-" "But what about your work Izuku! You don't have to go with me!" Katsuki had to cut him off. This man can't leave all he worked for behind just because of him. A dark chuckle stopped him from that kind of thought. "Oh baby. Don't worry about my work. I'm a leader. I can do my work wherever I want. Now, where were we? Oh, yes. We will be moving to a city far away. To Arikashi. It's a big city so it will be hard to find us, a good hiding spot. We will be leaving tonight."

"But that still doesn't answer my question." He glared at his friends. Eijiro, who was quiet all this time finally spoke up. "When Izuku came to us and told us the truth, we didn't want to leave you alone since we knew you will choose to leave with Izuku. So, long story short, we decided to go with you, and Izuku gladly agreed."

He didn't have anything to lose but his friends did. "Are you fucking stupid?! You are throwing your whole life... because of me?"

Both Shoto and Eijiro gave him a sad smile. "Don't blame yourself. It was our decision. We don't wanna lose you Katsuki, you are too dear to us. And what kind of 'happy' life would it be without you." He didn't want to cry but these two idiots made it impossible. Shoto got up from his seat to hug him, his arms tightly holding him. Katsuki gladly hugged back. The guilt still didn't die in him but for now, he wanted to be selfish and have both of them with him. "So Katsuki, " Eijiro looked back at Izuku, "is this your Sugar Daddy or something?" Both Shoto's and Katsuki's mind stopped working while Izuku was choking on his spit. "Ejiro! What the fuck?!"

.

.

.

He didn't have many things to pack with him. If he heard right, they were going separately. Izuku and he were going together, Shoto and Eijiro were going with Midnight, and Izuku's pack was going separately too. Somehow, deep down he felt like something bad would happen. There was no time to think about that since he had a long journey ahead of him.

Their car was being packed with water and food for the long road while he was packing up. They were going on a Jeep Wrangler, which was one of the most famous cars for long-distance trips.

It was 19:26 when he was done. They should be leaving soon. He looked one more time around the bedroom before walking to the living room. He and Izuku will be the last to leave. He wondered if Shoto and Eijiro already left. Izuku was sitting on the couch looking at the black sky full of stars, not noticing the blond behind him. "I'm ready." It was all he said, not sure if Izuku heard him. The man looked like he was too deep in thoughts to give him attention. Izuku told him to wear something comfy because the ride will be long and spent in a car.

Anyway, that didn't matter now because he wanted Izuku's attention. Sneaking around the couch he managed to get close to Izuku without noticing. God, this man must be deep in his head. Katsuki put both of his hands on the man's shoulders, slowly massaging them. The quiet groan that the man let out made Katsuki proud. His hands slowly started to get lower exploring the hard chest. "You are playing a dangerous game." The voice Izuku said it with made Katsuki's knees almost stop working. He leaned more into Izuku's back moving his fingers in a more pleasant way.

*ping*

His hands stopped and looked at the phone on the table. It was time to go. Izuku, like a gentleman, took his bag and went with him to the elevator. The jeep was already waiting for them with the supplies ready. Izuku put the bags in the trunk, before joining Katsuki in the car. When Izuku started the engine the radio made a weird noise, almost like buzzing. A message. Izuku entered some code to unlock the message and Shinsō's voice played. "Izuku, I don't know how but someone must have betrayed us. The police are everywhere, looking over every car that's trying to leave the city. Be careful, the best option is to go the East way. From the information I got, it's the safest route." The message ended. "You heard that baby? I hope you are ready for a fast ride!" He swallowed. This won't end up good.

A/N alright! It looks like fluff is going to be in the next chapter for 100%. (;;;・_・)I promise it will be there(≧▽≦) I hope all of you are having a wonderful day and see you tomorrow (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧<3