Chapter 11

^

^

^

Thank you, I can't believe I got 1.01K reads.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

"Alright, is everything prepared?" Izuku asks before walking to his car. "Yes, we have everything." One of the men he called for this mission answered. For this task, he called his old mentor Yagi Toshinori. The man had the worst behind and had a lot of experience they will need. The scar on his left side that covers most of his chest was the proof of it. Toshinori is a very fit man, his blond, almost gold hair was kept short. Nobody dares to talk about the few white hairs the man has. Izuku would end them. Light blue eyes completed the big smile the man always wears, making him look like a good grandpa you read in fairy tales. He was a good adviser, that's one of the reasons why Izuku took him. Shinsō was going too. He located where Katsuki lived before and sent it to their GPS in the cars so they don't get misled. Then another two men if someone attacked them on their way there.

.

.

.

It took nearly twenty minutes to get there. Izuku wasn't sure if he could be back in an hour like he said to Katsuki. The house where Katsuki lives was very well designed, the garden was taken care of nicely, roses being the main flowers. Their targets were inside. He could see slight movements in the window. They parked near the house, every car was away from each other so they don't bring unwanted attention. Izuku got out of the car and fixed his suit. Time to help Katsuki be free. Ringing the doorbell, the five of them waited. A woman that looked extremely like Katsuki opened the door. When she spotted them, first, she made a surprised face, but that quickly turned into a suspicious frown. Toshinori cleared his throat and spoke. "Excuse me, ma'am. We are here to talk about Katsuki Bakugou, your son." "What did he do this time?" Izuku almost threw up because of her fake voice. She was just so unnatural. Her posture, her smile, her sweet voice, everything so fake. "Your son didn't do anything, we are here to discuss something else." Mitsuki stood back from the door and let them in. Izuku and Toshinori sat on the couch and Shinsō leaned onto the wall behind them. The other two guys were on either side of the couch. "Masaru! We have guests, make some tea!" The woman yelled at what he thought was Katsuki's father. Soon, a man with brown hair and black glasses came into the room with a glass of tea. "So what are you here for?" Izuku crossed one of his legs and leaned more into the couch. "We are here to take Katsuki into our custody." Masaru stopped putting the glasses on the table and Mitsuki looked irritated. "What exactly did Katsuki tell you?" Her voice wasn't so sweet anymore. "He didn't tell us anything, your son is in danger and as responsible parents, you will let your son go with us." Toshinori continued. "What kind of danger? And who the hell are you to tell me what to do?!" "That can't be said right now, it would be better kept as a secret." She stood up in front of Izuku. One of his men was putting his colt government 45ACP out. Izuku raised his hand. "That's not happening, Katsuki is staying here." "We wanted this to go the easy way but you don't leave us a choice miss." Now Izuku turned to Shinsō and signed for him to speak. "We made a quick research about the company you work at and I can say some things you did weren't exactly legal. We have a few witnesses that can verify everything. If the information goes public, your company will be closed for sure." He gave Mitsuki papers about it. She read it carefully flipping the paper to look at each one. Cursing under her breath, she shoved the papers back into Shinsōs hands. "If we give you Katsuki right now then you won't make those papers go public?" "Yes, everything will stay secret." Toshinori reassured her. "Take the brat with you but don't come back begging me to take him back." "Alright then, just sign these papers and we are done." She smirked, signing up the papers, and left the room. Shinsō cringed in disgust. This woman was able to sell her child that easily? Surprisingly, Masaru still stood there in shock. He couldn't believe it either. "Is Katsuki really in danger?" He asked quietly.  All eyes moved at him. "Yes, but don't worry, we promise you to keep him safe." And Izuku will make sure to keep his promise. Masaru looked at them all before speaking again. "Thank you, it's just- will we be able to contact him somehow or even able to visit?" The man looked like he is going to break at any minute. Katsuki never said anything bad about his father, so maybe he could let the man talk to him. "I will see what I can do with the visits but Katsuki is keeping his old phone so you can surely call him but... don't let his mother know about this. I don't want that woman near him." Masaru looked shocked but agreed. He knew Katsuki would be happier everywhere besides his home. Izuku got up and gave the man a sympathetic look. "I will take care of him. Don't worry." Then he handed the old man a card. It had his number on it. "Call any time you want and I will give you information about his wellbeing. Now, can you show me a way to his room so I can take his things?" Masaru nodded and showed them the way. Katsuki's room was small. One large window next to the bed with red sheets, a bookshelf, table, and a closet. Izuku took the phone and notebook while others took the remaining. Thanking the man, they all left intending to never come back. Alright, time to go back. He hoped Katsuki would not be angry that he took more time than he promised. Two hours, it took him two hours to get permission and get back. They got everything they needed, so at least that was good. He couldn't wait to see Katsuki's adorable face again.