Chapter 27

A/N hey guys! (◕દ◕)Well, I just wanted to say I hurt my leg so I will have more time for writing I guess 😂😂🥺^^^

Midoriya sat at the chair next to his bed. He still looked tired which made Katsuki feel guilty. This man risked his life for him even though he slapped him across his face. The atmosphere felt heavy around them, feeling like a weight on their shoulders. 

"Katsuki I'm-" "No I'm sorry." Sad eyes stared at him as Izuku tried to smile but the tears were starting to drip down his cheeks, changing the smile into a thin line. 

"No Katsuki, you don't understand. It's... how do I put this, something different."

Katsuki leaned in, softly kissing Izuku's lips, shutting him up. It didn't last long but it was there. It was real. "Take that as a thank you." With a sigh, Izuku mumbled something like 'you are going to be the death of me' and looked at his arms instead of the blond. 

"I talked to your friends. Told them the whole truth." That actually shocked him. Katsuki wondered what kind of reaction did they have. Was it a bad one, a sad one, or a disappointed one? That's something he would find out later. 

"Katsuki I... I'm... I'm sorry for what happened to you. Sorry for not telling you who I am and putting you into this mess." Katsuki was thinking. What was he supposed to do now? He wanted to stay with Izuku, but couldn't. Should he forgive him? This was so fucked up. "I'm sorry for destroying your life." That was too much. Izuku didn't destroy his life. "Stop saying bullshit. You didn't destroy my life. So sto-" he was cut off by Izuku literally screaming at him. "No, I destroyed it! I... you don't understand!" The way Izuku won't listen to him made him angry too. "Then make me understand! Tell me Izuku, so I can fucking understand!"

"They saw you."

That's all Izuku said, sitting straight. "What?" It came out as a confused whisper. Now he surely didn't understand. "What do you mean?" Izuku didn't say anything at first. He really didn't want to, but he had to. "They saw you, Katsuki, with me. They think you are a criminal, a spy! It's all my fault I... " Izuku took a deep breath, preparing himself to continue, "when Chisaki kidnapped you, the police thought that you were just one of them. Now they think my and their gang joined together. They are after you Katsuki, after us." 

Tears. That's the only reaction he could get himself to do. He got nothing now, he couldn't go back to school, couldn't meet his friends. This was just cruel. *sob* 

A warm blanket hugged his smaller frame. Or was it just Izuku? He couldn't tell, his mind didn't work properly. Letting himself being hugged and petted, he wanted to ask Izuku one question that bothered him for a while. But was it the right time? Will Izuku get angry at the thought of that man? Only one way to find out now.

"Izuku... What are you planning to do with Chisaki?" The hug loosened a bit. 

"He will be killed. That's all I'm saying to it." It was better like that. Katsuki didn't want to know what kind of torture was waiting for that man. "Katsuki." "Hmmm?" Izuku pulled out of the hug and put both of his hands on Katsuki's shoulders and looked him directly in the eyes. 

"I want to give you an offer."

An offer. What kind of offer? Before he could ask, Izuku shushed him. "Not now. I want your friends, Shoto and Ejiro, to be present." A nod. If Shoto and Ejiro were present, he was sure he won't give himself in trouble. "Tomorrow, you, your friends, and I will have a meeting where we discuss the details. Until now, please rest."

The touch left completely now. Katsuki laid back on the bed looking at the ceiling.  Izuku just stood there waiting for something. When it didn't come he headed back to the door.

"Izuku?" Katsuki asked so quietly that he almost missed that. "Yeah?" Katsuki said nothing at first and Izuku let him think for a while. "The tent... did you set it down?" Oh yeah, he almost forgot. "No. It's still there." "Can you, can we... go there? I don't want to stay here." Izuku almost broke into tears again. Katsuki still wanted to be with him. "Sure baby! Here, let me take you there." He lifted Katsuki bridal style, nuzzling into the blond hair. 

They were already in the skyscraper Izuku owned, it had its small hospital above Izuku's apartment. He went to the elevator, Katsuki half asleep in his arms, trying to stay awake. As said, their blanket shelter was still there. Katsuki was set down into the blankets that felt like clouds and moaned at the feeling of the fabric touching his skin. He sat for almost two days in an uncomfortable chair so this felt like heaven. "Can I cuddle you?" That dummy. Of course, Izuku will ask every time he wants something because he felt guilty and didn't want to make Katsuki uneasy." *chuckle* Come here." He opened his arms in a welcome way for Izuku. Seeing the gesture, Izuku practically threw himself into Katsuki's arms. There was a moment of laughter. He knew his life won't be easy but with Izuku, he will put through it. Tomorrow is the day when he finds out if Ejiro and Shoto will stay in his life too.