Chapter 8

^

^

^

Thank you all <3 you are amazing. Special thanks to AffectionGun. Your comments mean a lot to me. (◍•ᴗ•◍) 

Back to story

°

°

°

He didn't mean for it to come so shakily. Deep breaths, deep breaths. Izuku was drifting through streets without a single trace of nervousness. How the hell is he doing that?! A bullet broke through the back window almost making him scream. "GET YOUR HEAD DOWN!" You don't have to tell him that twice. Putting his head down, he covered it with his hands. He wanted to shout and cry as more bullets were shot at them. "-suki, Katsuki!" He slowly looked up. He didn't even realize Izuku was screaming his name. "Listen here baby, I want you to hold the wheel and follow the map. You can do it. Trust me!" He wasn't sure if he can do it. The man smiled at him. That brought him a bit of courage. Putting his hands on the steering wheel, he tried not to crash. Izuku reached for something on the back seat, pulling out a handgun. Beretta 92S if he had to be specific. Looking at the man with wide eyes, he saw Izuku get out of a window. He was shooting back. What did he get himself into? He didn't look at how Izuku was doing, having his eyes on the road. After a bit of shooting, he heard the male groan out of pain. Looking at him he saw his arm bleed, clothing absorbing the blood, but Izuku kept shooting. "Izuku! Are you alright?! Get back into the car!" But Izuku didn't listen. Katsuki saw a red light ahead of him. Traffic light. A few cars were going through, and that was not good. Oh fuck, he needed to time this right or they will both die. Taking a deep breath, he put his leg on the accelerator. The car speeded up rapidly. A black BMW almost slammed into them but thankfully, they got through. One of the cars that followed them crashed with someone. He hoped they were ok. Three other cars somehow appeared around them when Izuku got back into a car. Izuku's backup arrived. Thank God. "The backup is here. Good job baby! You were breathtaking." "You didn't even see me, idiot." Katsuki sat back into his seat. "How is your arm?" "It's been worse." They weren't speeding anymore. Slowly he could feel the adrenaline getting away from his system and drowsiness was taking control. "Don't fall asleep on me baby. Do you want me to take you somewhere or do you wanna stay at my place?" He was sure they were far off from his friend's house. "You really wouldn't mind me at your place?" He asked sleepily. "Of course not, I would be happy. It would be better knowing you are safe with me than home with your horrible parents." Katsuki hummed and started to glide to sleep, unable to fight it.

>>>Izuku pov<<<

Katsuki fell asleep, how cute! The car was in comfortable silence, his arm was still bleeding but they were close to his house, what luck. "Boss, we got them secure." He turned down the volume so he wouldn't wake up Katsuki. "Good. Let's hear them up. Do anything necessary if they don't want to answer the questions. We need to know why were they after us and how did they know our location. Do you know from what gang they were?" "One of Chisaki's men." That fucking bitch. Of course, it was him. He got through his house gate, going inside, where doctors were already waiting for him. He shook them off and went to the other side of the car. Opening the door, he looked at Katsuki. He felt sorry for the kid because of the things he just put him through. With a sigh, he took the boy in bridal style, even though his arm was saying he shouldn't. Going into the elevator he pushed the button of his apartment which was the highest floor. It took forever to get up, but once there, he walked straight to the bedroom. He didn't wanna let Katsuki go from his hold but knew he would be more comfortable in the bed. Putting a blanket on the other, Izuku turned to walk away but a weak hand on his arm stopped him. "Don't leave me." Oh fuck, he was so weak for this boy. He wanted to stay but he needed to go see a doctor immediately. His arm might get infected and that won't be good. "I'm sorry baby, I need to go somewhere really quick, but I will be here as soon as possible." Katsuki looked at him with his sleepy eyes. "Promise?" "Promise," Izuku said automatically back.

The small hospital was a level lower. The doctors took the bullet out and patched him up quickly. Not a few minutes later, Shinsō came in his room with papers that got the information about the guys who chased them down. It looked like they were following him all the way when he left the skyscraper. 

"Boss, you got a call from Chisaki." One of his men from his higher team said. "Get him on the speaker," Izuku answered with anger in his voice. The guy only nodded, pushing a few buttons.

"The call starts in three, two, one." The call started.

"Hello Izuku, it's a pleasure to be in contact with you again," Chisaki said joyfully. "What the fuck do you want?" "That's not very nice Izuku. I just wanted to say hi." Izuku growled. "Cut that bullshit. Get with it already, you are wasting my time!" The man on the other side of the phone laughed his voice changing to a serious one. "Alright then, you got your self a nice boy. Katsuki? I think that was his name. He is just your type. And he is so young, it would be a shame if something happens to him at such a young age don't you think?" Oh Jesus, please no. He got Katsuki in danger. Pretty big danger. "What do you want?" Izuku said through his shut teeth. "Oh, I don't want anything from him. You should just be more careful with the things you appreciate. Now I know your weakness and I will make sure to break you with it. After all, you know what I want." The call ended.