0.5

SATURDAY

KANPO POV
ok so, i shaved my whole body, exfoliated, washed up, did skincare; i did every possible thing i could to be prepared for a dick appointment.

last time gyeom came over, which was like wednesday, we didn't get very far, we just made out and touched each other on the northern region, but that's it.

now, i was sure we'd get more intimate.

as a 20 year old woman, i had experience, but none of them were as enjoyable as things have been with gyeom. i mean he doesn't bust in his pants from just kissing unlike guys i used to date in high school.

then again, i'm barely out of high school.

anyways, it was about 2:30, he'd be arriving any minute. i wasn't even sure how to make myself busy

i was anxious.

for my outfit, considering i promised i wouldn't wear underwear, i decided to go simple and just wear a large sweater.

i sat on the couch, impatient, waiting for the doorbell to ring.

i passed the time by checking twitter.

i checked the time, 2:50 PM.

god i know he wouldn't be punctual but where is he?

suddenly, my thoughts were eased with the chime of the doorbell.

i slowly stood up, and took my time getting to the door and opening it.

i was greeted by gyeom's pale, smiling face.

i grinned and gestured for him to come in.

he took off his shoes and met my eyes with his.

"hey beautiful," he cupped my cheek and kissed me.

i smiled into the kiss before pulling away, "hey loser," i replied before taking his hand and leading him to my room.

"oh already?" he said chuckling as we entered the doorway.

i laughed and nodded

"let's start the show shall we?" i reached up to place my hands on the back of his head and began kissing him passionately.

he gripped my sweater from the waist eased himself downward to meet my lips.

he guided me to my bed and sat me down as he began pulling at my clothes.

"you really didn't wear any?" he said smiling, slightly blushing at my nudity.

"well duh, a promise is a promise right?" i said blushing as well.

he grinned and pushed my sweater further up as he kneeled, reaching eye level to my womanhood.

he licked my clit softly and began sucking and kissing and licking.

suddenly i was a mix of emotions, from embarrassed to pleasure.

i gripped the back of his head as he continued to mouth his mouth against me rhythmically. i gasped and let out small moans every now and then.

soon, i felt something overcome my body and the feeling was unbearable, like someone poured cold water over me.

i gasped and shook as my liquids poured into gyeoms mouth.

he took his fingers and began massaging my clit, creating slow circles, helping me ride out my orgasm.

i gasped a final time and looked at him.

he was grinning from ear to ear, clearly proud of himself.

i took his hand away from me and cleaned his fingers with a nearby towel.

i tried to stand, but failed slightly considering my wobbly legs.

gyeom adjusted me, and reached down and kissed me. i still tasted myself on his tongue, and oddly, there was something satisfying about it.

"what i just did, is a token of my appreciation, for having kept your promise." gyeom said in between kisses.

"the token was a bit much dont you think?" i said, a playful smile on my face.

"not in the slightest." he continued to kiss me, and soon we were cuddling in my bed, watching kdramas, and youtube videos, and anything that would entertain our brains.

_______
ok so that was a smut scene kinda yes, lmk if y'all want more of that, i hope it wasn't too graphic, much love, sorry i don't like saying pussy or vagina in sex scenes LOL