2.1

thanks so much for 300 reads!! i rlly appreciate it :)))

MONDAY
9:30AM

GYEOM'S POV

i was in the middle of a shoot that took place over a radio show.

we were being asked questions about our lives and our upcoming comeback.

and then the question came up.

"so yugyeom, we've seen some photos circulating the internet." the show host said giving me an expectant look.

of course i played dumb, "what photos?"

"yugyeom-ah, you know what photos." the host said

"no i don't think i do." jaebeom gave me a proud look when he heard me say this.

"the ones where-"

jackson swooped in, "right! so anyways yugyeom tell us about the concept of this album."

i nodded, "well, it has a very powerful tone overall, it's filled with many lead lines and memorable melodies." i explained

"well said." jackson said giving me a look.

the host sighed and shook his head.

we talked around the table about other things until we took a music break.

"why didn't you answer the question yugyeom?" the host asked.

"what question?"

"oh stop, you know which one and you know which photo." the host crossed his arms.

jaebeom interjected, "could you please respect our personal lives more and not ask these kinds of questions?"

"it's my job, and it's your job to keep these kinds of things under wraps. i won't ask further questions but seriously you boys have to be more careful. not everyone will have mercy when talking about this topic." the host shook his head and sat down and put his headphones back on to regulate the music.

jaebeom shook his head and got closer to me, he pointed his finger into my chest, "watch out man. i love you like my brother but seriously, you're pushing it."

i pushed his hand away, "i get it alright, it's not that big of a deal."

this time jinyoung spoke up, "it is yugyeom. it doesn't matter who it happens to, if it's someone in the group, everyone is effected. stop being selfish and be careful. who knows, maybe this will effect our comeback."

"he's right. you know better gyeom." youngjae said.

"what so should i break up with her? is that what you want?" i felt my voice begin to rise.

"oh calm down, no one said all that." mark said crossing his arms.

"well you're all acting like it." i walked away from the group and sat in my respective spot and put my headphones on.

bam🐍
9:55AM
ya

bam🐍
9:55AM
seriously be careful

bam🐍
9:55AM
yk they're right

brownie
9:56AM
why are u texting me?
i'm right here

brownie
9:56AM
and yea ik wtv

bam🐍
9:57AM
bc we're abt to start

bam🐍
9:57AM
im just sayin be careful
ur not dumb

brownie
9:59AM
ik