0.8

WEDNESDAY
8 AM

KANPO POV

after me and yugyeom finished things up at the cafe, it was 6am, he gave me two options. i go to practice with him and i sit there and look pretty, or i take an uber to his apartment and stay there for the rest of the day.

of course i chose the ladder, because i wasn't exactly in the best state of mind.

he told me he lived with an older producer friend, the friend was aware i'd be coming over.

as soon as i arrived to the apartment, i felt as if all my worries were going to be washed away soon.

i stepped onto the little porch and knocked twice.

the door opened to reveal a guy about the same height as gyeom with longish dark hair styled into a bun at the top of his head.

he smiled warmly and bowed slightly, to which i did the same.

"you must be kanpo?" he said stepping to the side and allowing me in.

"i am, gyeom didn't tell me your name, but i assume you're the producer friend?" i said walking in slowly, raking in the soft scent of lavender.

"that's me," he closed the door behind him and reached his hand out, "i'm suho."

i shook his hand, "it's a pleasure." we exchanged polite smiles.

"well, here's the tv, the kitchens over there and gyeom's room is over there if you want to take a nap. i'll be in my room, please let me know if u have questions or need something, alright?" he said giving me a small tour of the apartment.

"i will, thank u suho." we exchanged smiles again and i went to gyeom's room to take a well deserved rest.

as soon as i walked in, the smell of lavender got way stronger. i found it quite charming.

yugyeom had a queen sized bed with black bed sheets, and a wooden bed frame. there was a desk in a corner with a laptop and a printer of some sort, along with books and a few stationary items.

on his bed side table was a book, a lamp, and a charger.

surprisingly, his room was very organized for a guy.

i sat on the bed and stretched before letting myself lay down.

suddenly, i got a message.

gyeom🌼
8:27AM
hey luv! are u at my
place yet? :)

kanpoop
8:27AM
yess, i got here
a few mins ago

kanpoop
8:28AM
suho is v nice :)

gyeom🌼
8:28AM
good, i told him if he
wasn't polite i wouldn't let
him use my netflix acc

kanpo
8:30AM
LMAOO

kanpo
8:30AM
i miss u :(

gyeom🌼
8:31AM
yea me too :(

gyeom🌼
8:31AM
dw tho !

gyeom🌼
8:32AM
practice ends around 2 so
maybe me you and suho can
grab lunch together :)

kanpoop
8:35AM
omg yay

kanpoop
8:35AM
see u then qt

kanpoop
8:35AM
the girl of ur dreams
is finna take a fat ass nap

gyeom🌼
8:36AM
omg ur never gonna
let that go are u?

kanpoop
8:37AM
ofc not 💗