1.4

FRIDAY
2:34AM

KANPO'S POV

we stayed a lot longer than we had planned. for the rest of the night we played games at the arcade. jae later apologized to both me and gyeom. i felt bad in the sense that technically, i wasn't dating gyeom.

we weren't dating, i didn't consider it a one night stand and i didn't really consider it anything major, just a friends with benefits.

gyeom accepted the apology and went on his way inside the prize shop while i stayed behind to talk to jae.

"to be honest, we're not actually dating you know." i said shrugging, looking down at my feet.

"really? then what was all that, that happened when we were bowling?"

i looked up to meet his eyes, "honestly i don't know, i'm sorry about it though, i'm not really sure what we are. we're just friends at the moment." i shrugged again.

jae visibly frowned, "listen, i don't exactly throw myself around with girls, but when i see a good one i recognize it. you're one of those girls kanpo. if yugyeom can't see that then that's his loss. in regards to your relationship status, you really need to set that straight with him."

i nodded and sighed, "i know, but i'm not sure how to bring it up, or even when. but thank you though, i was really flattered by your intentions."

he smiled, "well, just bring it up soon. can i still give you my number?"

i shook my head and smiled while handing him my phone, "go ahead."

his grin became wider as he input his number and contact name, he'd set himself as papi chulo jae💋

i covered my mouth as i laughed and shook my head as i saved the contact and put my phone away.

"i think i'll end up changing the name soon." i said causing him to sigh dramatically.

"how will i recover?" he shook his head as i laughed again.

i felt someone tap me on the shoulder and i turned to see gyeom holding a paper bag.

"ready to go?" he said looking between jae and i.

i nodded and turned to jae, "i'll text you,"

"i sure hope so." he said waving goodbye as we walked away.

we said bye to the other members and gyeom, suho, and i called an uber and went back to gyeom's place.

when we arrived back to the apartment, i decided i needed to talk to gyeom then and there about our status.

we got to his room after saying goodnight to suho.

immediately, he started taking his clothes off to get ready to sleep, while i sat down on the corner of the bed.

"gyeom?"

he turned to me, "yeah?"

my stomach turned, i felt myself getting uneasy.

i took a deep breath, "what are we?"

he took his pants off and pulled some shorts on, "well aren't we together?"

"no," i popped my fingers nervously.

his face dropped, "oh..." he paused for a moment, "i don't know then."

"do you want to?"

"want to what?"

i popped my thumb, "be with me?"

"well, do you want to be with me?" he sat beside me and placed his elbows on his legs.

"i don't know."