1.3

FRIDAY
10:34PM

KANPO POV
so after i got home, we went out to lunch and stayed there for quite awhile, afterwards we walked around aimlessly and had a simple afternoon.

once it got dark we went to the bowling alley, and considering the guys had much busier schedules than gyeom we hung around the arcade until they arrived.

gyeom had just won me a large stuffed bunny when he got a call.

he handed me the bunny and answered the phone, "yeah?"

"oh wow, really?"

"i dunno, it's up to you guys."

"well i guess, why don't we invite some more girls so that kanpo can mingle."

"oh whatever, just..."

"yeah yeah, let me know how many people so i can reserve the tables."

"mhm,"

"bye bammie."

he hung up the phone and turned to me.

i gave him a look.

"so, the guys invited jae and brian from day6 and they're trying to convince jeongyeon and nayeon to come so you can have lady friends to hang with." he explained.

"oh wow, day6? i watch jae on youtube." i said shaking my head in disbelief.

"you know him from youtube but not the band." he said smiling, shaking his head in disbelief.

"well, i knew he was in the band but i didn't take much interest in it. i just thought he was funny." i shrugged and held up the bunny to observe it.

"what should we name him?" he said looking at the giant stuffed animal.

"mm, how about sunhee?" i suggested.

"sunhee?" he took the bunny and held it up.

"yeah."

"okay." he handed sunhee back to me as he got another phone call.

he looked at the caller id and sighed, "yeah?"

"they can't come?"

"ugh what a bummer,"

"okay, i'll tell her."

"how much longer?"

"alright, see ya."

"what was it?" i asked clutching the bunny to my chest.

"bam, he called to say jeongyeon and nayeon couldn't make it, something about a shoot tomorrow. sorry kanpo, guess it's just you and the guys tonight." he kissed the top of my head and we went over to the counter to reserve the bowling tables.

11:08PM

after a long while, the boys all arrived. the first one to greet me was jackson with a big bear hug.