Chapter 1 - Castle of Dark Queen

First castle and first mistresses. Some butt kicking and a small show of your mega-power, you know, just a tiny little one.

( Narrator P.o.V )

Dark Castle

Throne Room

The castle of Dark Elf Queen Olga has been captured by Black Dogs and their new monster allies. As the victors cheered, Vult believed that it would only be so fair to give someone to monster as plaything. And forth a girl was brought from the dungeon! Olga's loyal subject, Chloe.

However, before the monster could 'party' a sudden noise caught their attention

However, before the monster could 'party' a sudden noise caught their attention. What? Haha, army of brown minions of course! Whole bunch of brown little creatures was running completely rampant on the courtyard and being a complete ass to mercenaries and other monster alike.

Meanwhile loud footsteps grew closer to the throne room, getting everyone on their toes as they saw door slightly opening and two brown creatures trying to push it open. One of the mercenaries walked over to the door but suddenly... The door opened under the force of powerful kick, sending the merc sailing through the throne room window.

It was the Overlord! The one who's powerful kick smite the merc without even knowing he was there! He stomped into the throne room and was followed by a bunch of brown minions along with his trusty Minion Master, Gnarl. He stood at the entrance and glared throught his evil crown-helmet at the mercenary leader, Vult.

 He stood at the entrance and glared throught his evil crown-helmet at the mercenary leader, Vult

Vult : Who do you think you are?!

Gnarl : Do not bother, Master. Allow me.

The old minion stepped forward and raised his wand / walking stick and all of the minions surrounded the forces in throne room.

Gnarl : This is the Fourth Overlord, (Y/N)! The great Master of all that is Evil!

Vult : Fancy title.

Gnarl : Silence, human! My great Overlord will accept your immidiate surrender and even allow you to serve him if you give up now!

Vult : Gets me thinking if there is anything behind your words, dried potato.