Chapter 5 - ''Princess Rescue'' Overlord inc.

There can be only one!

As you can see Princess castle is first, then we have :

1. Amazon Tribes

2. Minotaurs

3. Mountains

4. Dragoness

Overlord : Hippity hoppity where the fuck is my property?

( Narrator P.o.V )

Netherworld Tower

Throne Room

After finally getting the two women under control and fixing up the damage Overlord could relax in his beaten up castle... Which got him to grumple annoyed, he might be even but even he likes his place clean and evil-looking, not ruined... He looked around from his throne while scratching Sif's head when Gnarl and Chloe came over.

Gnarl : Master! We have managed to dig the tunnel as close to the castle without being spotted as we could!

Chloe : I shall come with you, since this is a warzone it's better to have another pair of eyes covering your back.

Gnarl : Mistress Chloe is experienced enough to be helpful with this!

He nodded and just then Kelda and Olga entered the throne room with Olga wearing her new beautiful dress... robbed from elves by (Y/N)! His eyes enjoyed the eye candy when Kelda cleared her throat to catch his attention.

Kelda : This whole Baron guy send in informations that he'll give you a few soldiers under your command. You know, to help.

Olga : He also wanted you to know that there's chaos in ranks of fighting soldiers and monsters. If you were, to say, appear with all your glory and might you may even stop them from fighting and cause them to bow.

Domination...? Overlord's face hidden for others, blossomed with a true evil smile! If it's might they want to see he's more than happy to do so! He suddenly rose from his throne causing nearby minions to sprung up on their feat. They were his 'personal guard' armed with the best aviable weapons and armor... which wasn't much but it's still better than nothing. Sif went down to her owner and followed into the middle where his teleportation circle is with Chloe joining in a moment.

Gnarl : Remember, Master, try not to murder everyone! Every soldier and monsters that survives may by extension extend your fighting force!

Chloe : I'll knock out as many humans without killing them as I can... Not promising the same for monsters.

Olga : I'd like to help as well but I must always be prepared in case of something wrong happening.

Overlord (Y/N) raised his hand up to her with an open palm, causing her to step over as he run his fingers across her cheek and locked eyes with her. He nodded as if to say 'thanks' and let her step back allowing himself and his squad to disappear with thunder and blue lighting.

Dragundaala Castle

Fields

With another thunder they appeared in the fields near castle on a teleporter connecting it to Netherworld Tower. Overlord stepped off the platform with minions and Sif following. Chloe just nod towards him and with a graceful jump got higher on the teleporter before jumping towards castle to scout.