Chapter 3 - Nordberg, Town of Seals

This is an Overlord crossover and I just mentioned seals...

( Narrator P.o.V )

Nordberg 

Hunting Grounds

As the Dark Master (Y/N) was staring at the city with a plan slowly forming in his head the rest of minions decided to run around and soon one brough a fish to show the rest but it was quickly snatched by a small cute ball of fluff - the baby seal.

Minion #1 : Poor fishie!

Minion #2 : Fluffy rats!

( I can hear 'Bouncing Seals' already )

The two minions ran after it but Overlord was busy at the moment, this town is where he grew up until minions found him and has a bit of a melancholy feeling right now... He's also unsure what to do with it. Soon the two minions returned, one having a hat out of seal's head and another dragging a bloody carcass.

Olga : Why is he staring off like that?

Gnarl : He grew up in Nordberg...

Olga : Does he want to destroy it?

Gnarl : It all depends on Master's will because only he himself can decided what to destroy or not! But, he can also enslave them all and conquer his first ever village!

Chloe : Hmm? The vision is moving.

The once again concentrated on the full HD image to see a short but bulky man in winter clothes with a mace doing some kind of funny gestures at BBG. Soon he smacked Overlord with his mace in the chest, which caused minions to howl as (Y/N)'s eyes instantly grew in anger and he brought his fist from above causing the man to slam into ground up to his waist. The Dark Lord growled once again and kicked him, ripping him from the ground and sending him flying far into the distance where only a single twinkle was all he left...

Now, brought back from dreamland Overlord was once again on the warpath. He called back all minions and tried to find a way to Nordberg, soon stepping into beach areas filled with little baby seals and giant seals. Now this is a free life force, and Overlord gets it, so after some seal genocide - meat's back on the menu, seal nuggets - he continued on his path to Nordberg.

He also stumbled on the camp of hunters who all yelled at him so they got smacked and had to bow before their newest Dark Master, who used ice bricks from their igloos to hit and torture them. He also found out that hitting people with ice bricks is incredibly fun! Among other things he found something for his brown minions as well...

Minion #1 : Wolfie!

Minion #2 : Be my friend?!

Minion #3 : Good wolfie!