Chapter 4 - Negotiations and Servants

( Narrator P.o.V )

Nordberg

Baron's Castle

With great(est) Overlord in castle servants seemed to rush from place to place. Gnarl looked at all of it in wonder, maybe this baron person will turn out to have more oil in the head than what most people uses. And it seemed so as they entered a vast room with a long table almost bending under the amount of food.

There also appears to be some though behind Sif as a large bowl sat next to first of two giant chairs that were opposit to each other.

Gnarl : Oooo~ Looks fancy!

Kelda : I can't believe that they didn't let me join, Witch-Boy.

Chloe : You're not fancy enough... Neither am I, which is why Mistress Olga will be there is a second herself.

Kelda : At least I don't dress to show my whole body out like some sort of cheap-

Chloe : Shut up, peasant! You're here only because you knew Overlord when he was still a kid!

Kelda : You-

Gnarl : I'm sorry for that, Master! I used the convinient magic button to shut them up! You'll enjoy your catfight in first row once we'll return but for now we have a business to attend to!

In just a little bit a small group of browns ran over with Olga right behind them, wearing her newest 'spoil of war' dress from (Y/N). She walked to his side and gently moved her hand across his uncovered arm.

Olga : I believe I'm right on time.

??? : Nothing like being fashionably late, dear Olga.

??? : If my guest comes in armor I find it equally respectful to also appear in one

??? : If my guest comes in armor I find it equally respectful to also appear in one. However, we are not here to fight, are we?

Gnarl : So you're the ruler of this place?

He took of his helmet and set it at his side but another servant quickly came over and took it from him.