Chapter 9 - The First Princesses' Castle!

( Narrator P.o.V )

Netherworld Tower

Forge

Overlord (Y/N) stood on the side, watching as Grima and her clan were constructing a powerful siege weapon, capable of taking down the reinforced gates with a single hit or even crumbling down the walls. His eyes looking over the hellish siege engine and almost drolling under his helmet at the mere idea of what this can do...

Grima : Well, this one's almost done!

Gnarl : What a magnificent tool of destruction! What do you name it?

Grima : Hell Cannon is good enough, especially taking into account it shoots explosive fireballs.

It was truly a machine of destruction. The cannon itself was giant, with many holes around it's round part spitting out flames. The top of the canon was shaped like wolf's head with glowing red eyes and it's jaws wide open, ready to release the burning destruction. It was to be moved around by four minotaurs and used by Grima herself along with two more siege masters.

Suddenly a minion ran into the room, seems like there is another important matter to attend to. The war council has gathered in the throne room - that was already being fixed up by dark dwarves and goblins - waiting for the Overlord to arrive. After bidding dwarves farewell, through Gnarl, he stepped on the flying platform that moved him to the center of the tower.

There was talking coming from throne room that went silent when he entered, his loyal subjects preparing to inform him about the status of the forces and strategy to take out the castle and secure the two princesses.

Dominic : Our human forces are ready, Astra and Rysette informed me that both orcs and goblins are ready while Gnarl just said that the last of the new minions has just finished getting equipment.

Olga : I have a surprise up my sleeve but that has to wait.

Dominic : If it's something important I'd prefer to know about it and account for it in our plans.

Olga : Trust me, Dominic, no reason to worry about it. Just know that we'll be better protected.

Fiona : Whatever Elf-hag said, but how we doin' it? I don't mind wreckin' a gate or two~

Astra : Sounds like fun!

Catue : Ugh, we have to think about it not just rush, it's not like we'll get someone to disturb them to a point where they'll move forces...

Chloe : I came with a scout's report, it seems like Vult's making a move.

Gnarl : On our target, I presume? Well, we just have to squish that annoying, sellsword prick... Or we could get him imprisoned so we can torture him! Hahaha!

Asteria : I heard he's strong... I want to kill him...

Gnarl : Ohoho, you have to get in line for that!

Brynhildr : We can bash down the gate if it comes to it, thanks to armor from shorties we should be more than capable of withstanding a few arrows!

Snarky : I'llz destroyz dem all with mah spellz! I'z gotta get da Eee!

Rysette : Snarky! Wait! ...And he run off, well, I'll make sure he'll be there so don't worry.

Gnarl : Ah, of course Master! Brilliant idea! We'll prepare our forces and the moment Vult attacks' will weaken both his and defenders we shall strike!