the idiots of the galaxy

Rocket POV :

One thing I didn't know about this female name "Aella" was the girl who put me in jail for 40,000 units a couple of years ago. Luckily, Quill had to explain it first, it turns out he hasn't seen her for 14 years also that she use to be a Ravager and was close pals with him even she was way younger than him. But then one day she took off with one of the pods and disappeared. As Peter finish his story I tried to sneak away but Drax grabbed my tail.

"Hey let go of me you big Harless idiot" I yelled while trying to pull my tail off of Drax's hand.

He puts me down and everyone looks at me waiting for me to tell my story. I gave up since there no choice so I explained to them my story.

Flashback- 7 years ago

(Still Rocket POV)

I sat down at one of the benches scanning the people to see if they were needed for bounty. I continued searching until I hit the right target. A girl with ears and tails of a raccoon-like me with guns and other weapons I wanted to steal. Groot and I slowly sneak up on her ready to shoot her with my gun. As soon as I got my gun ready she notices me and started running into the market. I climbed on to Groot back we started to chase after her. We chase her down to the market down to a clear land forest. We notice she was going inside a ship so by the type we got there the ship was ready to leave and the door was going to close. Luckily Groot uses his arm and stretched it to reach the door. We climbed up to it and went inside the ship.

"Why are you following me, "the lady asked as I turned around. She transforms into a raccoon and grabbed her gun ready to fire.

"How about just us and not the giving tree so it can be even," she said loading her gun.

'I am Groot'

"I can do it Groot" I take out my gun and took the first shot. She dodges it and fires back without any hesitation. I try to dodge the multiple bullets but one hit me and fell backward hitting the cold metal wall. 'Shit looks like I'm going die soon' As she steps to me closer she bends down giving me a hand.

"I like your gun and your quick thinking maybe we can team up" she smiled while pulling me up.

"What's your name furball"

"The names Y/N L/N and you are" she answered back.

I told her my name and introduce to her to Groot turns out she understand him. Which is good so I don't have to translate for her.

A couple of months later-

Y/N and I got close for the past 2 months. We help each other with our weapon and stole a bunch of stuff for fun. Groot and she got close too but not as close as me as she is. The next month flew by and we both caught feeling for each other and confessed when we were fixing the ship. We shared a room now and we would wrap our tail together while I have her under my arms when we were sleeping. We weren't like lovey-dovey like other couples but whenever we were free we would just take walks or do something stupid.

We flew to Xandar to get some supplies and when night hit we stayed outside. Y/N and I took a stroll around. We were chatting and making each other laugh. Until she stopped smiling and looked at me in sorrow.

"I'm sorry I hope you forgive Rocket, she said as if something bad going to happen.

"Sorry for what Y/N"

The next thing that happens she grabbed one of her weapons and stun me using an electric taser. Before I blackout I asked"Why would you do this"

"Because I never loved you I just wanted the unit so I had to gain your trust," she replied in a cold tone.

End of Flashback-

"I have two things to say, Drax sats as he got up from his chair "One, that is one cold rodent and two... YOU LIKED SOMEONE" Drax continues to laugh and wipes of his fake tears before any more jokes turn into threats. Before anyone said anything else Mantis was curious about Y/N's tail and wanted to touch. I was about to say something but it was too late she touches the tail and instantly woke up and tried to choke Mantis.