ʜᴀʟʟᴇʟᴜᴊᴀʜ, ᴍʏ ᴀss

Rocket POV:

I woke up with an aching headache looking around noticing I'm not in my room.  I turn my head a bit seeing Y/N sleeping right next to me.  What did we talk about?  Slowly getting up I went to the front of the ship. Turning off the autopilot button I sat down driving still think what happen last night. Lost in thought a loud bang hit the ship. Everyone immediately woke up running into their seats.

"What the heck happen" Quill exclaimed.

"That's what I wanna know"I snapped back.

"There are more than 30 ships behind us!"Nebula rang out looking out of the side of the ship. I tried shaking them off but they were still catching upon us. Drax grabs one of the guns, opening the door with the oxygen mask. Drax was able to shoot 15 of them but they were still on our tail. I looked for the nearest planet hit the button.

"6 clicks before we jump" I hollered.

"4 clicks"

"2 clicks"

When it reached 1 click we jumped into the random planet I pushed earlier. The Milano crashed again into a random area.

Y/N POV:

My h/c fur was all messed up from the crashed landing. Trying to smooth it all out we all went out of the ship. Quill fell on his knees and his fists in the air yelling "What's up with everyone destroying my ship!"

Half of me wanted to laugh at him the other half want to laugh even more but Quill would've smacked the galaxy out of me. "Why are those ship shooting at us earlier, "Nebula said.

Me just walking away trying to sneak away but oh that stupid stupid giant turd grabs my tiny head put me in front of Quill. He looked very stern and said "Y/N you got some explaining to do"

"Ok, earlier the ships you saw were old enemies from when I use to work so my squad"

"Why are they after you but not your squad," Quill said.

"Funny thing, those ships are called the Veles" I explained. "When I was a member of my old squad the boss of Veles I purposely bomb his home and said something insulting"

"What was so insulting that you said, "Drax asked.

"Well, he was yelling something and I replying this" I continued. "Shit happens, I mean look at your face."

"I didn't realize he was all sensitive about it, I assume he got arrested and getting sent to Nova Corps" I shrugged my shoulder.

"Where are we even are anyway," Mantis asked looking outside.

"Says here we're in Eirian (made up)" Rocket replying. Me and Rocket scanning around the Milano/ship checking on what needs repairment. The engine is busted up and one the boosters are missing.

"Where's a place with auto repair shops?" I asked Rocket.

"There's one up ahead about a 10-minute walk," he said. The Guardian and I headed down to a market. A girl with purplish hair, red eyes, and tan skin waving in my direction.

"Hey, you with the h/c fur" the stranger hollered. "You and your friends come here if you like any ship parts." Well, I wouldn't call them my friends but she did say ship parts.

"Hi there, Hey there,ho there" she cheerfully said. "The names Tara Underwood, I see you look like a ship owners."

"I got anything you need for a low low price of 23,000 units."Tara continued in. "Which ends very very soon."

"Ok, I'll take this"

"Pleasure doing business with you"as Tara counted unit snickering.

Walking a couple feet away the booster broke and as I soon turned around the sneaky girl was running off. "That sneaky little .." I couldn't describe the little girl because I spend 23,000 units on a piece of friken trashy booster. Rocket was nonstop laughing of me spending a ton of units on a broken booster. Before chasing after her I smacked his snout and ran off hearing him saying "Ow! My poor snout!"

A/N: sorry not publishing it last week. I had things to do and editing another story.