Being selfish feat My Embarassing "Friends"

Raccoon Form

Y/N POV:

Chasing after the girl, one strange thing I saw went right but I saw her right in front of my going left. "I must be going crazy" I mumble to myself.

Eyes go left but my snout says "GO RIGHT!"
What ever your snout says listen to it so I turned right. I could see Tara ahead ready to turn right. I jumped on one thing to another and I jumped on top of her.

"Get off fur-face!" Tara said trying move from my grasp as I turn into human form.

" Not until you gi-" I was knocked down by someone. Spitting out the blood from my mouth I grab my gun out.

"Move ." I warned.

"You have to get to me first" said the unknown female person who was clocked covering her face.

"Fine." I spat I shoot a couple bullets and the person was able to dodge. She grabs her gun which is bigger than mine and shoots toward me. Me trying to dodge is very difficult sometime when giants bullets shooting toward you like 2x the super speed in human form. I transform into a raccoon and the female stops shooting and pause for a moments and yells,"Y/N!?"

She take off her hood and old familiar face pops into my head, Aelin Underwood. "Aelin! It's been so long." I said hugging her tightly. Turning around I could see Guardians looking confused. "Yeah such long time we talked anyway why are you here?"

    "We got shot by Veles and one of the ship's booster and this girl .." I glared at Tara as she look the other way whistling. "Painted a broken booster to look a top of a line booster. I gave away 23,000 units to her too..."

Aelin grabbed Tara as she was about to sneak away. Aelin spoke "Tara who told you that you could sell stuff without my permission.."

"Er, I was trying to make more money by selling to old junk telling that it's new." Tara explained. " I was trying to make money while you were away."

"When we get home you're going to be in so much trouble." Aelin snapped.

——-

The Guardians and me headed to Aelin's house since she said she had some new boosters. Aelin stopped for a second when we arrived to her house. For some reason Tara and Aelin duck. A 26 inch ball smashes into my stomach and my body flew into a tree.

  "Oops! Sorry lady!" A squeamish voice said.

"Don't worry ... I'm still alive.." I wheezed trying to get up. The most Guardian laughed while the other smirked. I just rolled it off pretending like nothing happen. A boy came out of the house looking little nervous. He had purplish hair like Tara and eyes like sea green.

"How many time did I tell you not make machine in the house." Aelin hissed.

"Let se-"

"That was a rhetorical question!" Aelin snapped. "William no shows for a week!"

William pouted and went back inside. Aelin finally calmed down and turned around asking "You okay Y/N?"

"Yeah."

Walking into the house I notice how it was cozy for a family.. 'family .. how nice'. The rest of the day was nice I ended up catching up on things with Aelin. After staying up for the night we were able to fix the ship and head off.

_______________________________
Tara Underwood

Age:13
Height: 5'4
Powers: Muiltiply
Power percentage: 35%

Aelin Underwood

Age: 30
Height: 5'7
Powers: Canon Transformation Weapon
- she can turn into body into a canon
Power Percentage: 85%

William Underwood

Age: 8
Height: 4'll
Powers: Canon Weapon Transformation
Power Percentage: 10%

___________

A/N:

Sorry for not publishing! I'm busy with high school since I'm struggle to balance with homework and Wattpad! Once I'm on holiday I will try to make the chapters longer.