T for TRAUMA

Y/N POV:

I felt something wrap around me and I turn slightly around. Rocket arm was wrapped around me and I hear a click sound. Pretty sure Rocket hurt the sound and woke immediately.

   "What what happen" Rocket rubbing his eyes. Looking to see Y/N was in his arm. Y/N and Rocket jumped 2 ft away from each other.

"How did we"

    "I thought we"

Looking over seeing the Guardians smiling as if they were waiting for this.

  "We took down the pillow wall and put you guys together" Quill explained.

"You guys look so comfy and it was so adorable" Mantis squealing.

I just looked at them giving a long stare while Rocket yelled at them telling they are going to pay. I was about to snap when I hear a loud bang. We all ran out and saw a red ship and then we here someone speaking in the communication .

"The leader you locked up is my husband so I'm going to need you to give him back" the man's wife said.

"Can we shake her off" Nebula asked.

"Let's try" Rocket said as he try shake her off. 'Man .. she still following us..' I kept thinking until I thought of something.

I grabbed the materials I need and before I launch myself to the other ship then the man spoke " I don't think you can defeat Rosa she's one feisty woman"

"We'll see about that"

I put the gear on so I breath oxygen and open the door. The Guardians turn around and saw what I was doing.

"What are you doing" Quill exclaim.

"It's very unsafe" Mantis warned.

"Don't worry I know what I'm doing" I assured them.

Attaching the booster on the side of my leg I flew toward the ship. I found a small whole to go in so i shifted into a raccoon. Crawling inside of the whole was not easy but luckily there was a vent near. I kept crawling until I hear a voice speaking "The Guardians can't keep shaking us off so we best be attacking soon."

     It sounded like the Rosa lady so I turn right and when I had a chance I drop to the floor. I heard a couple voices coming from not so far. I climbed up at the ceiling waiting for them to appear. When they finally appear I jumped on top of them. I knocked them out of their consciousness. I kept walking until I saw a door for the main room. I opened it and saw the Rosa lady. She look around 5'6 and had brown hair with purple eyes like the galaxy.

"We must get my dear Lynx back" Rosa said in determination.

"Not so fast there Rosa he's heading to jail and you're coming with him."

"You and what army you're just alone" Rosa smirked.

'Thought I didn't have to do this" I whispered to myself.

I cleared what was on my mind and then ....

NO ONE POV:

"Rocket try to hack in their ship I need to know what's she's doing" Quill ordered.

"I'm trying" Rocket yelled back.

"She must be an idiot if she wants to die that bad" Nebula said.

Rocket was able to hack in the security system but the camera's were fuzzy.

"What is that" Drax pointed to a person.

Then the camera blacked out for a second and came back on but the criminals were all lying on the floor.

Y/N POV:

Looking around I just gave a huff. Before turning around something spark that cause a fire. I could've move but I couldn't instead I froze.

FLASHBACK

"We're going to get you out of here" He said as he lift me up. Fire spread around us and we didn't know what to do.

"This how we going to die how wonderful" I say sarcastically as continue coughing  from the smoke in my lungs. He blasted through the wall as his "shortcut" and there was the fresh air. We we're about to walk out until the ceiling was about to fall. He threw me out as the ceiling falls on him."

END OF FLASHBACK

I manage to snap back and move back fast before the ceiling would fall on me. I turn and see the Rosa lying there unconscious so I lifted her up. I put my gears back on and put an oxygen mask on her. I was able to make it back on the ship.

NO ONE POV

The Guardians turn around seeing Y/N holding Rosa. They put Rosa in jail and stare right back to Y/N. An awkward silence rose and no one talk until Y/N spoke "Don't I get a thank you or even a 'wow good job Y/N you know we should take out that collar in your neck'."

Couple hours past and Y/N went to the back of the storage when she got a message from Amara. Y/N turn around trying to get to the storage room but her Trierlly dropped. The Guardians noticed it and once she left they grabbed it and had a quick meeting.

   "Isn't wrong to look into her privacy?" Mantis questioned.

    "Not when she's very suspicious" Nebula said as she looked at the device. Nebula gave the Trierlly to Rocket to see if he knows how to open it. He manage to open and a gallery of memories shows up. Drax decided to press one of the videos.

"Hey Y/N stop snacking and help us out with this machine"

When the girl turn around it was younger Y/N but she was dressed differently and looked pretty happy.

"Hold up you know there's only one of me" younger Y/N said as she walked toward the machine.

The Guardians  pressed another one and turn around to make sure she wasn't coming.

"It's 5:00 in the morning and now I'm doing some research of the Guardian of the Galaxy. So 5 ex-criminals: Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Groot, and Rocket."

"During in Xander of 2014 I came over there to investigate when Ronan appeared. The next thing is Quill having a dance off. How typical of him using his terrible dancing skills as a distraction"

"Terrible seriously that's how she describe my awesome dance skills"Quill said trying to show off.

The Guardians we're going to look more until they heard Y/N coming. They grabbed the Trierlly and Quill hid behind his back.

Later on during when Y/N was sleeping Quill manage to slip it back.

merry christmas everyone <3