Introducing the one and only

Y/n POV:

(Raccoon Form)

Rocket, Groot, and I fixed the ship before the rest of the crew got back. We left off and headed to Xandar to pick up some guy named Thor? I think that's his name I don't care what his name or who he is. "We're gonna arrive at Xandar soon so everything just sleeps and we will arrive to pick up Thor" stated Rocket.

Everyone went off to their rooms while Rocket put the autopilot on the ship. Before going to his room he gave a quick glare at me and shut his door.  What's his deal?  I shrugged it off and sat down looking at the galaxy. The stars twinkling from one another as if they are chattering who shines brightest. I never notice how beautiful it is.  My eyes stop looking at the galaxy after hearing a small buzz sound in my pocket.

Message From: Dork Guy

Dork Guy: You have less than 2 months to finish the job or else.

Me: Yes I know.. It'll be done by the time I get them to trust me.

Dork Guy: Good

-End of Message-

As soon I put my phone down I notice a mono connector and a speaker. An idea got into my head I look for a guitar and BINGO! Found a rusty looking electric guitar behind the speaker. I cleaned it up and tuned quietly enough for the others not to hear. I also refix the speaker's volume to make it louder for everyone to jump off the bed. By the time I finished, it was 4:03 AM already. "This is gonna be good" I snicker to myself getting ready to play as I change into human form.

Rocket POV:

I was having this nice dream about being the richest guardian ever until I heard a loud noise coming outside. Falling off the bed from the vibration of the noise my face went in contact with the floor with a loud UMPH! Rubbing my poor snout I went outside ready to yell which idiot woke me up at 4 IN THE MORNING! The door automatically opens as I stepped out of my room. When I turned around all the Guardians had the same expression as I did. When we look at the direction we look at Y/N in a very displeasing way. "Y/N it's 4 in the morning" shouted Quill crossly.

"Unlike you, we need sleep so we can stay awake during the day" as Nebula said while mumbling to herself. Instead of apologizing she just laugh like it was funny. 

"You should have seen your faces."Y/N making a facial expression of us. "That was super hilarious!"

I swear if she does one more stupid thing I'm going to blow my gasket and bite her frickin face off. I kept mumbling to myself of how to snap her head off. Y/N notice me mumbling and replied smiling like a clown "Awww is the mascot going to cry" Making a pretend crying face in front of me I finally snapped.

"OK, THAT'S IT!" I yelled. " YOU"RE DEAD SHORTIE!" 

"Technically your the short one here" Y/N smirked.

"Not when you turn into your regular form!"Snapping back as I was ready to pounce on her. Drax and Peter grabbed each of my arms so I don't launch at her. She walks up to me saying "But I'm not in that form right now so, you still are the smallest here" She smacked her tail in my face sitting down and focusing on her weapon which made me even madder. 

"Y/N if you wanna be likable be nice and not insult the trash panda," Quill said while trying not to laugh. After a few minutes, I quieted down sort of and went to the front of the ship steering to Xandar.