the circle of I hate my life

Raccoon Form
Y/N POV:
Quill,Nebula, and couple of the Guardians went off to go to a market to buy some supplies while Rocket,Groot,and I rebuild the ship. For the past few days I have been fixing and fixing and FIXING the stupid ship. I kinda regret launching missile since not knowingly I had to repair it.

"Remember the plan" I kept mumbling to myself "Remember the fucking plan or else you won't get the dough" I know I only spent a few days with them but they starting to annoy me already. I mean Drax calls me rodent/vermin ,Mantis tried to touch my tail including trying to pet me, Rocket acts like a douchebag,Quill won't stop doing weird dances, Nebula keep staring at me,and Groot I dunno since he just sits there. As I fixed the last fixed last and tighten up the bolts I sat down and looked up the stars. Then I open my Trierlly (the triangle metal filled with memory) looking at the memories one by one. I looked at a group photo from 15 years ago.

Or

Or

I remember joining like it was yesterday

Flashback~

"Welcome to Hell squad Y/N"said one of the A.Y.C agent. I walked in and seeing a bunch of strangers looking at me. My head said one word RUN  Before
l can say anything a boy came up to me and holding out his hand "Hi Y/N my name is Jake". He look like same age as me and a bit taller than me.

"H-hello Jake, n-nice to m-meet y-you" I stammered while shaking his hand.

"Hi I'm Hexa"

"Yui"

"Ian"

"Laila"

"Zack"

"Apollo"

"Jack"

"Atlanta"

"Evie"

More and more people started introducing themselves and I felt super happy. "Y/N from now on your nickname will be Aella and your new friends will train with you." as the A.Y.C agent continued on. "When you all are ready you will choose to be in morning or night group"

Past few years past by quickly I'm 16 years old and not weak anymore as I use to be. I've trained myself to not show any sort of weakness and mote confident to fight back. I've made a lot of close pals from those years and now we have each other backs. I'm in the night group since I can transform to human or raccoon and I'm not a daylight person. Everyone pretty much busy but we still have free time to hangout or go and do stupid shit.